This team should use the media crap

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
to its advantate.

Take an "us against the world" view, a "they all want us to fail and just to spite them, we will succeed" view ;)

I swear the Dallas media prefers it when the team loses, that way they get to ***** and push their own agendas.

ejthedj

Reaction score
This is a great idea, but someone would have to pitch it to the team.

The only person who could do it is Wade. And he's not enough of a leader or a brain to do it or come up with it.

He thinks it's all about practicing well and having good players and plays.

He has no clue about motivation

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
ejthedj;2482300 said:
This is a great idea, but someone would have to pitch it to the team.

The only person who could do it is Wade. And he's not enough of a leader or a brain to do it or come up with it.

He thinks it's all about practicing well and having good players and plays.

He has no clue about motivation

you have a point, he should be out there telling the media "it is clear you want us to lose, you are making stuff up, making mountains out of molehills while you let other teams get away with murder

We are going to win just to spite you"

but yeah you are right, he doesn't have the sack to say something like that to the media.

Cowboys2008

Reaction score
If we had the mentality on this team to make something like that work, it'd be great. Unfortunately though, I don't think we do.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan;2482056 said:
to its advantate.

Take an "us against the world" view, a "they all want us to fail and just to spite them, we will succeed" view ;)

I swear the Dallas media prefers it when the team loses, that way they get to ***** and push their own agendas.

They could if it were not for the fact that it is members of the team who are doing the talking. Hard to have us aginst the world when the comments are coming from within.

superpunk

Reaction score
The head coach could VERY easily engineer this mentality, and turn Valley Ranch into a bunker.

But he does nothing.

You have to ask yourself "why?"

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
They're too busy being distracted this week instead of focusing on football.

The team simply does not get it. I think they come out Sunday Night and lay en egg against the Giants. I really do. This team doesn't get it and untill they do they're not going to win anything.

It's such a shame because all this talent is being wasted away. And no there is not person to point the blame at ala, Wade, T.O. Romo, etc. This team has something wrong with it, and I dont know anyone knows how to fix it at this moment.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
superpunk;2483739 said:
The head coach could VERY easily engineer this mentality, and turn Valley Ranch into a bunker.

But he does nothing.

You have to ask yourself "why?"

Because the lunatics run the asylum.

Bill Parcells could not control them.

Wade Phillips certainly cannot control them.

I don't think any head coach could.

I honestly think that our player leadership is perhaps one of the worst I have ever seen this franchise have. Even with our bad teams. There are too many weak-minded delusional excuse-making imbeciles in leadership roles.