This team sucks

GIFTS86

Reaction score
the entire coaching staff needs to go. i cant believe the free ride given to this total debacle of a team. they suck from the head on down.
You suck! And #2 you suck even more. #3 a good off season with a few pieces on defense and another WR I think we are in good shape.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
You suck! And #2 you suck even more. #3 a good off season with a few pieces on defense and another WR I think we are in good shape.

That would be great. But then we still have the bumbling Howdy Doody head coach that will blow the in game clock management in a crucial game again. But if we get a great pass rush, then maybe we can just avoid that whole scenario and blow everyone out.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
the entire coaching staff needs to go. i cant believe the free ride given to this total debacle of a team. they suck from the head on down.

This should be corrected to "Jason Garrett and the Cowboys pass rush suck"

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
yes. lets go 13-3 every year and lose in the first round. don't complain when it happens again next year you ******* losers.

LOL.......yep. Best team in the league. #1 seed and a first round bye and we blow it again. We were about as healthy as we could ever hope for. Yet we blow it.

All the talk about the defense all year, it came down it EXACTLY what many of us predicted. NO pass rush killed us. And then of course Garrett reared his ugly, in game management horror skills again.

But none of us can complain or be pissed about it right?

And these clowns that keep claiming Garrett made the right call. Talk about hopeless homers.