This team turned the corner in 2nd half but...

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
... the kicker didnt.

My goodness. Its like the AROD thing is going on in Dallas. Its becoming such an issue now(more than ever) and its in his head.

As for the team. Well they could have let it get away from them in 2nd half and they didnt.

I am not looking past Tampa... but they are a team we should beat and we will. Dec 3 will be for a W-L record tie and then we win more games than Giants and win the division.

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
I'd be more worried if he was shanking the kicks. Both of them went almost perfectly straight.

jesusphreak

Reaction score
AdamJT13;1174349 said:
I'd be more worried if he was shanking the kicks. Both of them went almost perfectly straight.

Yeah, his kicks were slightly to the right, and both kicks were on the right hash mark. That's not a huge adjustement to make, he just needs to do it.

goshan

Reaction score
I agree with Adam.
He is hitting the ball solid.
I don't understand though why he isn't making a slight adjustment so it doesn't slip to the right.

He definitely kicks better from the left hash.

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score
I think we'd be remiss to cut him. Who are we going to replace him with? Cundiff? Cortez?

I'm for riding this through. The guy's an arrogant jerk who is not performing on par with his paycheck right now.

But we're now at the point where regardless of who we have kicking, we're going to be saying "Uh oh" before he lines up. I'd rather go with Vanderjagt, hoping he can work through this, then bring in some spare we know won't kick above the 75% mark.

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
AdamJT13;1174349 said:

Look at his PAT's.....they were WELL right as well.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Dale;1174360 said:
I think we'd be remiss to cut him. Who are we going to replace him with? Cundiff? Cortez?

I'm for riding this through. The guy's an arrogant jerk who is not performing on par with his paycheck right now.

But we're now at the point where regardless of who we have kicking, we're going to be saying "Uh oh" before he lines up. I'd rather go with Vanderjagt, hoping he can work through this, then bring in some spare we know won't kick above the 75% mark.

I hear ya Dale... it would somewhat "kneejerk" to cut him.... but for the love of football man... how many times has hit the goal post? Is there a record for that in one season? LOL

When you say "but now we are at the point where regardless of who is kicking" - I never left that point even when he was signed... so for me its not NOW we are at the point... I never left

I mean seriously.... WE WILL make playoffs and he is a liability. Already. Indy cut and for the very reasons we saw today. They werent even pressure kicks

StevenOtero

Reaction score
Jimz31;1174361 said:
Look at his PAT's.....they were WELL right as well.
Yeah I know... pretty sad when you have to look at a PAT all the way through.