This thread we post obscure Cowboys related pictures

Ring Leader

Reaction score
eeKEDCx.jpg

What is that rope & pulley contraption this Cowboy is using?

Exer-Genie.

PBCCowboy

Reaction score
Justin Tuck talking about LA sounds just like Charlie Murphy talking about Rick James in Charlie Murphy's True Hollywood Stories, Chappelle Show. Still in my opinion the funniest tv skit ever produced.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
http://i667.***BLOCKED***/albums/vv40/fg8578/1471394953-BUBBLES_CASH.jpg

I don't mean to violate any forum rules, but this photo actually is related to the Cowboys.

Old timers will know the story behind this. The young lady coming down the steps was photographed in the Cotton Bowl at a Falcons-Cowboys game in 1967. The reaction of the crowd had a direct effect on Cowboy's GM Tex Schramm, who made a decision (as a result of this scene) that would impact the Cowboys to this day.

Who is the young lady, and what decision did Schramm make?

She looks like Brigitte Bardot, but I would be shocked he the famous French actress ever came to a Cowboys game.

Silver Surfer

Reaction score
The one group of Eagles I'll cheer for:

XqkTS4p.jpg
[/IMG]
XqkTS4p.jpg

Don Henley wearing a Cowboys shirt in the early days of the The Eagles. (Meisner, Henley, Frey and Leadon)

Last edited:

fgoodwin

Reaction score
35899072655_3ba3f385f3_k.jpg

I don't mean to violate any forum rules, but this photo actually is related to the Cowboys.

Old timers will know the story behind this. The young lady coming down the steps was photographed in the Cotton Bowl at a Falcons-Cowboys game in 1967. The reaction of the crowd had a direct effect on Cowboy's GM Tex Schramm, who made a decision (as a result of this scene) that would impact the Cowboys to this day.

Who is the young lady, and what decision did Schramm make?

I reinserted the image from Flickr since Photobucket apparently no longers allows direct linking to photos there.