This time last year

links18

Reaction score
Probably the only poster here who saw Jerry Jones play at Arkansas, yep,,,,special. Saw Staubach at Navy.

My dad's buddy played with Staubach at Navy. Claims he stood on his hand once.

Trendnet

Reaction score
We didn’t have our starting quarterback for half those games last season. Those who keep bashing Dak need to think about that.

Yes, because Dak's 2-3 was so much more refreshing than Dalton's 4-5.

Whew.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Yes, because Dak's 2-3 was so much more refreshing than Dalton's 4-5.

Whew.

Are you saying having Dak for a full season last year would’ve made no difference in our record?

shabazz

Reaction score
Are you saying having Dak for a full season last year would’ve made no difference in our record?

One would hope that a 40 million dollar a year player would have some impact on the season

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
No doubt this is Dak's team as his PR skills are next to none.
Ya, the good old Dak-Mafia gave up on Dalton starting with the Card's loss last season.
This team goes as Prescott......and this my fellow Cowboy fans is the dilemma we face.
Personally, I'm hoping Micah will break Daks stranglehold and we will start winning against playoff teams and go to the big dance at some point.
I realize you're doing your best to hate Dak, but until this week he was #1 in the league. And if you watched the game, you saw that he was throwing some bad balls, but he was also being pressured like you rarely see, and his WRs weren't helping at all.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
This time a year ago doesn't matter. IMO, looking in the past for motivation for the future doesn't work for me. If that's where you are looking to cheer yourself up then you have no clue what it takes to be good enough to win deep in the playoffs.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
One would hope that a 40 million dollar a year player would have some impact on the season

He has had an impact on the season which is why we’re 7-3 and he’s in the MVP conversation. Anyone who thinks he hasn’t had an impact on the season must be blind!

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Weird (and cowardly) way to say “I was wrong about Dak. He proved to be much better than Average Andy Dalton, so all the anti-Dak garbage spewing out of my mouth last year flew right back into my own face.”
@PAPPYDOG posting after each game...

CoachD

Reaction score
Dallas was 3-7 going into the Thanksgiving game against Washington.

Now, Dallas is 7-3.

Crazy what difference a year makes.

Go Cowboys :flagwave:
Ummmmmm because when you finish last in your division you get a last place schedule the following year.

lwehlers

Reaction score
yet this place seems to think , we are 3-7 lol the reactions are priceless..
i am sorry but it feels to me that this team is 3-7 with all of the injuries and covid hitting our top 2 wrs and with smith being out the last three weeks. also losing two of the last three the way the cowboys have i just think that today is going to difficult winning today. also the running game has been non factor the last four games. maybe the defense can cause some turnovers and get a score today to help the offense.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
@PAPPYDOG posting after each game...

Pappy's chart unfortunately for our Cowboys is continually on the upward as Dak continues to fail when it counts.....
1 playoff win in 5 years ain't nothing to cheer about unless you're a Lions fan or you place Dak over our team....

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Hats off to Dan Quinn for bringing this Dallas Cowboys' defense back to life!
He's exactly what this team needed to, at long last, restore its respect. :flagwave:

shabazz

Reaction score
He has had an impact on the season which is why we’re 7-3 and he’s in the MVP conversation. Anyone who thinks he hasn’t had an impact on the season must be blind!

....and now we 7-4 and the 40 Million dollar man is OUT of the MVP conversation.......anybody that doesn't see that now must be blind.