This Was Expected

CWR

Reaction score
Garrett never has fielded a team with back to back winning seasons........EVER

Edit.....dang cell phone misspelled title, but y'all get the point

Cell phone or fat fingers? Lol. Garrett REALLY needs to put together a few winning seasons consecutively in the worst way. Im not calling this season though, its far too premature for that imo. However, if it comes down to that isnt Sean Peyton available this offseason?

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I had a feeling that Wade would know how to stop the offense after halftime. Dallas will not make it to the big game running this obsolete and mundane offensive scheme. The defense does suck but that was to be expected. No excuse for the offense to falter. Garrett and Linehan have little clue how to attack and adjust :(

popp1234

Reaction score
If we go 8-8 and he doesn't lose his job he must have some incriminating stuff on JJ or something.

He will NOT lose his job, so channel your emotions elsewhere. JG infuriates the hell out of me sometimes, and I think he is a politician-coach, so don't think I am his cheerleader. I am just being a realist.

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He will NOT lose his job, so channel your emotions elsewhere. JG infuriates the hell out of me sometimes, and I think he is a politician-coach, so don't think I am his cheerleader. I am just being a realist.
Sorry if I upset you sir...But I aint leavin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FLCowboyFan

Hoping to be half the man Tom Landry was.
Reaction score
It is frustrating that we don't seem to be able to have back to back good seasons.

ALBIT

Reaction score
Garrett never has fielded a team with back to back winning seasons........EVER

Edit.....dang cell phone misspelled title, but y'all get the point

None of this was exoected from the mahority of rhese people who thing the Cowboys are the best and all their olayers are so much beyteer than anyone else. Some rstio al people here try to make points such as your making and have been called names etc. You cant rationalize with people here. The cowboys are the best and everyone else sucks. Dak is the best and Wentz is a joke. It never ends. Ever.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
If we go 8-8 and he doesn't lose his job he must have some incriminating stuff on JJ or something.

Could be but Jerry and Stephen both profess to have great love for Garrett. It'll probably take a lot to change their minds but a lot could happen unless they open their pocketbooks for a change. I'm all for observing affordability but sometimes procuring necessary talent comes first. It now seems quite clear Leary should have been retained.

Sportsbabe

Reaction score
None of this was exoected from the mahority of rhese people who thing the Cowboys are the best and all their olayers are so much beyteer than anyone else. Some rstio al people here try to make points such as your making and have been called names etc. You cant rationalize with people here. The cowboys are the best and everyone else sucks. Dak is the best and Wentz is a joke. It never ends. Ever.
Yep. They love crowning people after they've done absolutely nothing (in football terms).