This wasn't a bad game for Dak

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Yeah, needing a better QB and having the ability to get one are two very different things. But not being able to get one doesn't change the fact that you need one.

That's a matter of opinion, of which there's lots here :laugh:

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Prescott's INT wasn't a very good throw.
Top 5 is elite and many posts on the board claim that he just that, also many posts of how he is better than many Elite QB's (from Brady to Aikman) I am sure you have seen many of them, my post was more in jest of the "Dak is great when he wins it's everyone else's fault when they lose", I am not a big Dak fan but realize you just do not snap your fingers a great QB appears and that due to Jerry's view Dak is the anointed one, I also have brain and a show me attitude just like I did with Meredith, Morton, White , unlike Dak all got deep in the playoffs yet they were not what the team needed to bring home a championship. On this board there are many at both extremes both extremes are wrong but reality is until Dak wins something he is just a place holder.
Many?

Hook'em#11

Reaction score
This is just Dak. This is what he is. Now deep into his 3rd year, it is likely what he will be, with some variation +/-.

Dak is not a QB who is going to throw for 400+ every week. That was a statistical anomaly. A total outlier when you look at the body of his work.

So no, this was not a bad game from Dak. It was just a regression to his mean coming off a big week last week.

He doesn't need to throw 400+.. Make the throws almost any other NFL QB makes and limit the sacks and fumbles that are actually his fault. Play smart football.