This weeks mock

Killerinstinct

Reaction score
58 Juan Thornhill - SS Have consistently had him at 58 for quite a while. Perfect fit. Major upgrade. Ball hawking safety that is not a liability vs the run.

90. LJ Collier - 3 tech Could be that missing piece that solidifies the D-line.

128 Dylan Mack - 1 tech immovable fire plug that could clog running lanes and free up out LB's to be even more effective. Plus he gives some pass rush ability as well.

136. Drew Sample - TE I have been hesitant about putting a TE in my mocks because I just don't think we need one. Sample at least offers something Jarwin and Schultz don't. Superior blocking ability.

165. Tony Pollard - RB Not only can provide some relief for Zeke as a backup rb but can return kicks, play the slot, run jet sweeps and even run the wildcat on the goal line if needed. Could be a real weapon.

241 Cole Holcomb - LB special teams and groomed for future LB.

This is my line of thinking this week. Could change next week.

Sydla

Reaction score
Not bad but what is it with the Cole Holcomb love? I've seen a few people's mocks grabbing him in the later rounds.

VanJaylon

Reaction score
Not a bad list, haven’t done any digging on late lbs. But I know this team will draft 1 for st or maybe sam lb.

Killerinstinct

Reaction score
Not bad but what is it with the Cole Holcomb love? I've seen a few people's mocks grabbing him in the later rounds.

3 year starter in college. Very productive. Good speed too. About as good as it gets in the 7th round. IMO

bodi

Reaction score

2018 - Senior Season Tallied 105 tackles, a sack, eight TFL, a pressure, four PBU and four forced fumbles • His 105 tackles led the team for the third consecutive year

he ;s got speed

Busy week for North Carolina LB Cole Holcomb, who is visiting the #Saints today, source said. Also visited #Falcons yesterday, #Chiefs and #Cowboys last week. Has gained some steam after pro day, where he ran a 4.48 40 with 11-foot broad jump at 6-1, 234

its him or Dre Greenlaw Ark In four years at Arkansas the former Fayetteville High School standout played in 41 games, with 38 starts, had 320 tackles, 158 solo, 13 tackles for loss, four sacks, four forced fumbles, three fumble recoveries, three interceptions, five quarterback hurries and three pass breakups

Greenlaw also has notable upside in coverage because he has above-average range, showing impressive hip fluidity to turn and run with targets. He also showcases impressive lateral mobility to mirror crossing routes in shallow zones.

His lack of size and above-average athleticism limit his upside, as the bulk of his value comes as a special teams contributor. Greenlaw would be best suited as a target late on Day 3 or as a priority free agent if undrafted.

Last edited:

Sydla

Reaction score
2018 - Senior Season Tallied 105 tackles, a sack, eight TFL, a pressure, four PBU and four forced fumbles • His 105 tackles led the team for the third consecutive year

he ;s got speed

Busy week for North Carolina LB Cole Holcomb, who is visiting the #Saints today, source said. Also visited #Falcons yesterday, #Chiefs and #Cowboys last week. Has gained some steam after pro day, where he ran a 4.48 40 with 11-foot broad jump at 6-1, 234

its him or Dre Greenlaw Ark In four years at Arkansas the former Fayetteville High School standout played in 41 games, with 38 starts, had 320 tackles, 158 solo, 13 tackles for loss, four sacks, four forced fumbles, three fumble recoveries, three interceptions, five quarterback hurries and three pass breakups

Greenlaw also has notable upside in coverage because he has above-average range, showing impressive hip fluidity to turn and run with targets. He also showcases impressive lateral mobility to mirror crossing routes in shallow zones.

His lack of size and above-average athleticism limit his upside, as the bulk of his value comes as a special teams contributor. Greenlaw would be best suited as a target late on Day 3 or as a priority free agent if undrafted.

Good stuff.

I still would prefer taking a flier on an uber athlete late in the draft like that 6-4 CB from Kentucky before a guy like Holcomb. But honestly, can't quibble with late round guys............ it's all mostly luck at that point anyway.

Killerinstinct

Reaction score
Good stuff.

I still would prefer taking a flier on an uber athlete late in the draft like that 6-4 CB from Kentucky before a guy like Holcomb. But honestly, can't quibble with late round guys............ it's all mostly luck at that point anyway.

If it is uber athlete you like check out Ulysees Gilbert III LB.

MIght be able to add him and and Westry both as UDFA's.

Hardline

Reaction score
I'm a TCU fan and I seen Collier's entire college career.
I would be thrilled to have him at #90