This Weeks NFL Map -Screw U ST

aikemirv

Reaction score
I am not sure where you would have to live to have the Sunday ticket pay off being a Cowboys fan this year. If Detroit keeps winning I think I will get all 16 in Virginia.

FWBCowboy

Reaction score
It would pay off in Northern Nevada (Lake Tahoe specifically) where I live. I have been stuck in 49er and Raider purgatory for most of the year

SacredStar

Reaction score
:bang2:

Once again, for the second week in a row, I get the Bear game. :(

Thank God for Cowboys Zone and Clove!!

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
Only 1 game so far was not televised in the Charlotte area (St. Louis).

bobtheflob

Reaction score
Wow. It seems to be standard now that our games on Fox are broadcast in every market that doesn't have their home team playing at the same time.

The only game I haven't gotten in Virginia was the Miami one.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
bobtheflob;1765979 said:
Wow. It seems to be standard now that our games on Fox are broadcast in every market that doesn't have their home team playing at the same time.

The only game I haven't gotten in Virginia was the Miami one.

In Memphis we have always gotten the Cowboys games, except for the Gailey and Campo years. It's one of the reason I am a Cowboys fan.

aikemirv

Reaction score
When your team has 7 nationally televised games (if you get the NFL Network) it would be hard to be in bad shape!

WarC

Reaction score
SacredStar;1765973 said:
:bang2:

Once again, for the second week in a row, I get the Bear game. :(

Thank God for Cowboys Zone and Clove!!

Yeah, me too...

I'm in that wonderfully ugly blue blob on the map that gets the priviledge of watching the Chicago train wreck put up 3-9 points on Sunday afternoon instead of watching a damned good NFC divisional matchup.

To anyone: Is the game going to be broadcast on sopcast?

I tried installing sopcast in the preseason but kept getting CTD's and errors.

Rustinpeace21

Reaction score
wow this sucks, have the sopcast broadcasts gotten any better since the miami game? Im stuck here in new york, i appreciate the fellas showing the game on sopcast, but its often to slow, or the commercials and in between plays will be perfect, than the actual play will lag, and i just end up checkin the forums, and watching there play by play

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
I live in houston tx and I have the ticket.. mainly because I want to be able to watch the games I want.. not the games that someone else decides I can watch. Its not just about the Cowboys. I pay the extra money every year because I like to watch Football.

bobtheflob

Reaction score
aikemirv;1765988 said:
When your team has 7 nationally televised games (if you get the NFL Network) it would be hard to be in bad shape!

Those nationally televised games are doubly good for us. Not only does it mean we can watch those games (minus the NFL network ones for some of us) but it also means our other games are shown to a larger audience. We're Fox's best draw on a regular basis. Because so many of our games are on other channels (NBC, ESPN, CBS, NFL), Fox wants to get as much out of us as they can when we are on their station. Thus we get the semi-national TV games on Fox.

Avenging Hayseed

Interwebs fooseball expert
Reaction score
HowAboutThemCowboys;1765950 said:
http://www.the506.com/nflmaps/2007-11-FOX2.html

Screw U Sunday Ticket!

Tally so far:

Televised Cowboys games in Green Bay - 8 counting Washington Game :yourock:

SOPCAST on the Laptop - 2 :pc:

Games missed after dropping Sunday Ticket - ZERO! :jackpot:
Im STILL somwhat nervous though. Im in the EXACT same situation as you, I live in Northern wisconsin and dropped sunday ticket this year for the 1st time in years. How accurate is that map??? My onscreen tv guide..."charter cable" is STILL showing the Bear game. Hopefully it changes!!! Im 1 hour due north of Wausau. " Land of the HODAG!" MAP SHOWS RED but like I say, wont rest easy till that cable guide shows the Dallas game!:eek:

WarC

Reaction score
Avenging Hayseed;1766003 said:
Im STILL somwhat nervous though. Im in the EXACT same situation as you, I live in Northern wisconsin and dropped sunday ticket this year for the 1st time in years. How accurate is that map??? My onscreen tv guide..."charter cable" is STILL showing the Bear game. Hopefully it changes!!! Im 1 hour due north of Wausau. " Land of the HODAG!" MAP SHOWS RED but like I say, wont rest easy till that cable guide shows the Dallas game!:eek:

Its showing the Bears game for us sad sacks in the Madison-Milwaukee area LOL.

First I gotta put up with Illinois drivers...Now I gotta put up with their football team?! :)

Avenging Hayseed

Reaction score
WarC;1766007 said:
Its showing the Bears game for us sad sacks in the Madison-Milwaukee area LOL.

First I gotta put up with Illinois drivers...Now I gotta put up with their football team?! :)
.................lmbo!!!About the FIBS!!!

1fisher

Reaction score
Yeagermeister;1765984 said:
In Memphis we have always gotten the Cowboys games, except for the Gailey and Campo years. It's one of the reason I am a Cowboys fan.

x 2 yeag.... When they are winning all is good in the Mid-South!

Avenging Hayseed

Reaction score
Thats how I got to be a cowboys fan up in wisconsin. Back when I was a kid growing up in the 70's, Id get to see about 10/ maybe 11 games a year up here. Could always count on 3 MNF games, Thanxgiving, and a bunch being the 3 oclock feature game.....

sago1

Reaction score
Yes, I lived just outside Tampa and will get the Cowboys game. Love it and can't wait til we beat up the Skins. Only game I didn't see on television was Miami and I saw that on sopcast -- thanks to one of the posters on this board.