this will make u laugh

patfoley32

Reaction score
As i was watching the game on t day my nephew who is 8 made the following comment when he saw my favorite team had bledose for a qb...... Uncle Pat The cowboys qb bledose is terrible. So i go what u talking about hes having a nice season for himself. His reply well the bk king intercepted him so he must really be a bad qb when i looked up to give him a response he was eating his pie with a dead serious expression on his face. so that comment made my 3rd qtr more enjoyable. ahhhhhhhhhhhh kids

KoRn_BoYz_5

Reaction score
patfoley32 said:
As i was watching the game on t day my nephew who is 8 made the following comment when he saw my favorite team had bledose for a qb...... Uncle Pat The cowboys qb bledose is terrible. So i go what u talking about hes having a nice season for himself. His reply well the bk king intercepted him so he must really be a bad qb when i looked up to give him a response he was eating his pie with a dead serious expression on his face. so that comment made my 3rd qtr more enjoyable. ahhhhhhhhhhhh kids

haha i get it, the kid should go on Bill Cosby's "kids say the darnedess things" and get some more jello