Those in Md., D.C., Northern Va. area

rathalarge

Reaction score
Grand Slam in the District is located at 1000 H Street NW, (202) 637-4789. I read it in the Post this morning as they were talking about fans home away from home. I have the ticket, but you can go to this place for Cowboys fans and root for our 'Boys.

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
Grand Slam is a nice sports bar. Its either at the Grand Hyatt or Marriott Marquis (cant remember for sure).

EndGame

Reaction score
If there are any fans north of Richmond, VA, I'll very likely end up at Mulligan's of Mechanicsville today. I'll be the one wearing a home and away Roy Williams jersey .. it's white in the front and blue in the back.

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
If anyone happens to be in my living room today, I'll be the one sitting next to a border collie/labrador mix and wearing a Dallas (blue) jersey with "PARCELLS" on the back. The dog will be wearing a Dallas jersey as well with "22" on it.

Please, bring your own beer.

Eddie

Reaction score
Me too. I'll be sitting in my living in my PJ's and slippers ... drinking hot chocolate and watching the game with my baby girl.

The wife will nag me and try to pry my attention from the game, but I won't hear a word she'll say. ha ha