Those Skins fans are "glass half full" type fans

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
KINGGIBBS said:
Well said. I'm glad to see an honest assessment and not that the same homerism that runs rampant on every board, not just the 'boys or 'skins. Snyder has deserved his criticism, but I don't think it's warranted this year because he didn't have Commanders One making stops at every FA known. Now the Coles debacle? coughbullsh!tcough. But than again, he went out and got a potentially damn good receiver in return versus Coles going to the 'boys and having that toe 'miracously' healed.

He's not making stops at every free agent destination because you've run out of cap room, not because he chooses not to.

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
Like I've said the skins made the right move.......the lesser of the 2 evils.....

Edit your title to:

"Those Skins fans [except Brice] are "glass half full" type fans"

:) :) :)

Chicago

Reaction score
TruBlueCowboy said:
Well, some people after that initial thread might have made those points but I get the feeling that Art's main point is that this was an obvious Gibbs move and because Snyder deferred to the ol' ball coach, it proves he is somehow becoming less of a control freak. Even with the legendary Gibbs, I can't see Snyder accepting this forever. Snyder is a bubble just waiting to burst. That guy is like your worst boss who is so obsessed with what is going wrong, he tries to make instant gratification changes that never affect anything positively in the long run.

But don´t you think there is a learning curve for every owner except Bill Bidwell. Even Owner/GM Jerry Jones jumped over his own shadow and brought Parcells in. Without Snyder the media would still be knocking on him. Snyder was a billionaire in the mid thirties as he bought the team. Maybe he thought, he knew all about football to do it by himself, unusual for a billionaire? Since than he learned every year a little bit more.:D The only question remains when will he has learned enough to field a winner.:rolleyes: Maybe than I´m still alive and kickin.:cool:

Parcells

Reaction score
TruBlueCowboy said:
Anyone read this thread on Extremeskins yet?

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=94427&perpage=15&display=&pagenumber=1

I tell you what, those Skins fans have a way to stay positive about things. They give up the 13th overall pick and a huge cap busting contract for Coles, then they're forced to trade him back to the team they supposedly stole him from only for a lesser receiver.

Many fans would be pissed, right? Incompetence, poor planning, something obviously didn't go right.

It's never negative in the eyes of those fellas. Reading that thread you would think that this move proves Dan Snyder is the greatest owner ever. They're comparing this to the type of genius move Bill Belichick would make. Gotta love them Skins fans. :skins:

hey bro I love the post. sure makes me LMAO!! Lookout now because KINGBRICE is gonna read this and hes gonna counter your thread and call you a troll! :) :skins: :skins: :skins: :skins: :skins: :skins: :skins: :skins: :skins: :skins: :skins: :skins: :skins: :skins: :skins: :skins:

P.S. HAIL TO THE COWBOYZ #1

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Gfunk said:
I'd rather have Snyder over Jerry "The GM" Jones.

Well don't let us stand in your way... you can have Snydely...

Jones, as an owner, has just as many SB's under his belt as does your entire organization...

Besides... Jerry is the only owner in the league that owns two teams... ours... and yours... :D

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
Oh yeah, Id forgotton that glorious playoff run :rolleyes: ;)

I was there.......

Losing to tampa by 1 pt.....

Botched snap on game winning field goal......[ brian turk was fired the next day]

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

It was a rough night............

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
KINGBRICE_28 -- Losing to tampa by 1 pt...Botched snap on game winning field goal......[ brian turk was fired the next day]It was a rough night...

I can identify with the feeling KINGBRICE_28 ...
av-4918.jpg

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
LMAO.....

I think that was the year the rams won......yep...it was.......

We beat them that season too.......man that sucked.......