Those Unsolved Questions that Baffle You

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What the Hell is @CouchCoach talking about?
How long have we known each other? 10 years + and you are just now getting around to asking this? Talk about unsolved questions, Hell, even I don't know.

When they asked me to be a mod, I asked what do I need to change? They said nothing just keep doing what you've been doing. Well, that's what I've been doing. At no time did the Admin of this site say I had to make sense.

Woodchucks, turkey poop, ignorance, the existence of the soul and Great Value products? Just another day at the office for me.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
How long have we known each other? 10 years + and you are just now getting around to asking this? Talk about unsolved questions, Hell, even I don't know.

When they asked me to be a mod, I asked what do I need to change? They said nothing just keep doing what you've been doing. Well, that's what I've been doing. At no time did the Admin of this site say I had to make sense.

Woodchucks, turkey poop, ignorance, the existence of the soul and Great Value products? Just another day at the office for me.
:laugh:

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What is the air speed velocity of an unladen swallow?
What are swallows usually laden with? The males. carrying their belongings, golf clubs, bowling ball and travel bar, after being kicked out of the nest are the only ones I know of.

jsb357

Reaction score
Why is my dog fascinated with turkey poop? She ignores every other king of poop we encounter in the woods but she must roll in the turkey poop.

Bonus question.

Why does turkey poop smell so much worse than any other kind of poop?

Your first question is the reason to your second question but not the answer.

We had a beagle that would roll in the rotting carcasses of dead animals

Strangely, I never asked why.

DFWJC

Reaction score
giphy.gif

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
If the universe is constantly expanding…….. what is it expanding into?

How can there ever be a true “beginning of time”?

In the marvel universe, it didn’t start from a Big Bang, instead that was the middle from which the previous universe condensed into a point.

So instead of this:

Big Bang <

it’s this:

> Big Bang <

And we know that because there is a character who survived to tell about it:

avengers-age-of-galactus-fan-casting-poster-27200-large.jpg

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
I do believe in God.

but……..and obviously we can’t turn it into a religion thread. But I do sometimes wonder what is God’s origin.

just one of those things I ponder sometimes. That’s where my whole beginning of time question comes in.
Our materialistic form won't be able to understand or even stand the concept what is beyond our limited universe .

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Why are we always 20 years away from fusion reactors? When I was in college in the 1970s we discussed fusion reactions in physics and my professors told us we were about 20 years from controlled fusion. In the 1980s I read the same thing. In the 1990s there was the cold fusion scam and again we were told fusion was 20 years away. It's 2021 and I just read again it is at least 20 years away. You'd think after all this time we would realize the dollar bill is tied to a string and every time we grasp for it someone is pulling it away.
Yeah? I was taught that the computer, not called a "PC" or " Desktop" back in the day, would rid the world of the paper trail.....seems they didn't engineer in the human element.

Introduce that, and it all goes to hell. I just answered all your unsolved questions. :)