Those With Henson Usernames

Charles

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile said:
In post #200 of that thread I ask you if the 1 month parameter with the winner picking the loser's avatar pic is acceptable and you never answered.

However, I concede I lost the spirit of the bet and will pay up.

May I now assume those parameters are acceptable to you? That was the last either of us talked about it, so I am assuming you're fine with that.

If so, please give me the avatar you want me to use so I can pay up.

If not, there better be a pretty good reason why.
I think Dale's Henson avatar will suffice. If you could throw in "Got IT" under the Avatar I'd very happy

sacase

Reaction score
Charles said:
I think Dale's Henson avatar will suffice. If you could throw in "Got IT" under the Avatar I'd very happy

Darn I wanted to see a Jose Cortez avatar.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Charles said:
Got to apologize to you Charles. I am not a graphics guru. I have no skills at it at all. If you can get one of the guy's to make it, or you can, please send it to me.

Basically what I'm telling you is, if it is a custom avatar, someone else has to make it. If it's just a picture already in existence, then I can do it.

I want to pay up, so that isn't the issue. My lack of skills for what you are asking is the issue.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
I'll give you the humping stormtrooper. I need to retire it anyway.

Charles

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile said:
Got to apologize to you Charles. I am not a graphics guru. I have no skills at it at all. If you can get one of the guy's to make it, or you can, please send it to me.

Basically what I'm telling you is, if it is a custom avatar, someone else has to make it. If it's just a picture already in existence, then I can do it.

I want to pay up, so that isn't the issue. My lack of skills for what you are asking is the issue.
Don't worry about it. We go back along way (posting wise) almost 4 years.

We've debate, discussed, disagreed, agreed etc. Consider the bet already paid in full. I like your avatar the way it is.

kTXe

On To The Next One
Reaction score
Charles said:

We've debate, discussed, disagreed, agreed etc. Consider the bet already paid in full. I like your avatar the way it is.
BOO!!

sacase

Reaction score
Charles said:

Cortez, Cortez, Cortez!!!!!!

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Charles said:

Oh come on... how about another John Wayne avatar......

John_Wayne_Gacy.jpg

John Wayne Gacy

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
InmanRoshi said:
What about those of us who are carrying his illegitimate love child?

Get a doctors appointment! ASAP!

:laugh2:

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Charles said:

I'm more than willing to pay up the bet Charles. No issues with me on that. I just don't know how to use photoshop to add stuff to pictures. I've never done it in my life. I rely totally on Juke, BP, and Trick for graphics stuff. My avatar is by Tric. My sig by Juke.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
trickblue said:
Oh come on... how about another John Wayne avatar......

John_Wayne_Gacy.jpg

John Wayne Gacy
That would hurt a bit too, but not as much as a Kicker.

Trick if you can make the Henson avatar as he requested I'll use it.