Thoughts and Reflections

ghst187

Reaction score
Pats Fan said:
New Orleans is doomed as a football team regardless of Bush. Brees, multi-million dollar contract with WHAT!!

New Orleans has been doomed since they put a franchise there.
I think they should disband it and stop diluting the talent pool.
Their D is horrible. Shanle may be one of their best players.

Brees has a noodle arm right now. I would not have gambled 60 million or whatever he got on the expectations that it will be the same again at some point. Didn't Pennington have the same or a similiar injury? I don't think Pennington has been an effective QB since.
I'm sure Bush will have some highlight runs but I can hardly see them winning more than 3 or 4 games this year.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
Damn. Most people who can't write a paragraph write with run-on sentences. This Pats fan guy writes with no sentences. I think they're both just as annoying.

ravidubey

Reaction score
Pats Fan said:
As an outsider, I watched the first quarter of your game with the Saints.

Couple of thoughts, more later.

Is it me, or is New Orleans nuts for signing Drew Brees??? I watched the guy during the game, no arm. Five yards. Give me a RB. He reminds me of a guy we used to have named Tony Eason (you will not remember this guy). They signed a WHAT, mulit-million dollar deal with this guy. By the way Eason was signed same time as Marino and Elway (you might remember those guys).

New Orleans is doomed as a football team regardless of Bush. Brees, multi-million dollar contract with WHAT!!

Just my thoughts.
"Magic" Eason, what a loser. Can't believe he actually started the Superbowl on a team where he was by leaps and bounds the second best QB next to Steve Grogan.

ghst187

Reaction score
Pats Fan said:
I am thinking Denver and the Panthers in the Bowl. And that is OK.
I think Denver is horribly overrated. Plummer will lose important games for them and even if Cutler is a stud, a rookie isn't going to get you to the SB.