Thoughts from the game...

jchap

Reaction score
Just got back in from the game and I thought I would post some thoughts from seeing it live.

1. The stadium was shockingly quiet and not full which I did not expect for such a huge game. At kick off there must of been at least 20% of the seats empty and it didn't fill out that much during the game.

2. Aside from the Romo pick to Hall he was pretty sharp and made so many plays that to keep drives alive that we have been missing with terrible A and terrible B as our QB options. Barber was great, but Romo was the offensive MVP clearly. Props to the OLine too. They wore down the skins and protected pretty well.

3. The defense played a brand of aggressive D i have not seen this year. Aside from the first drive and a few scattered plays they were on lock down. They took away the short slants from Jason Campbell and he looked lost. Press coverage makes us so much better. Also TNew is great and finally healthy!

4. Most Commanders fans are real nice people but, as with any group, there are some real *******. I had the fortune/misfortune of sitting right behind one. Every positive skins play / negative boys play he would turn to us and be like "HIGH FIVE?? OH NO YOU'RE COWBOYS FANS LOL"

Well I had my phone out with camera mode set for the Bennett TD. Revenge was sweet:

http://img511.*************/img511/6568/matellustdst2.jpg

Overall a great game and it was really fun. Props to all the cowboys fans that were there. There were times in the game where it seemed like a game in Dallas.