Thoughts on Joe Milton

CowboyChris

Reaction score
QB from Tennessee, I didn’t see him play last year, has all the measurables…is he a raw prospect?

tm1119

Reaction score
Raw isn’t really the right word in my opinion.

Milton has 1 of the strongest arms you’ll ever see on a human, but still doesn’t really know how to play QB. And it’s hard to see it suddenly “clicking” for him at this point given that he’s a 24 year old that spent a total of 6 seasons at 2 different top tier football schools.

He’s more of a guy you take in the 5th just incase a miracle happens.

CowboyChris

Reaction score
Raw isn’t really the right word in my opinion.

Milton has 1 of the strongest arms you’ll ever see on a human, but still doesn’t really know how to play QB. And it’s hard to see it suddenly “clicking” for him at this point given that he’s a 24 year old that spent a total of 6 seasons at 2 different top tier football schools.

He’s more of a guy you take in the 5th just incase a miracle happens.
well that’s where i was thinking of taking a flier on him 5th or 6th, i think he would be a nice developmental player

rambo2

Reaction score
He would be good if there waa no defense on the field and there was nothing cerebral to the position. He will never make it.

tm1119

Reaction score
well that’s where i was thinking of taking a flier on him 5th or 6th, i think he would be a nice developmental player
My point is that calling him a raw/developmental QB really isn’t the correct terminology. I would describe Drake Maye as raw QB prospect. So if Maye is “raw” that makes Milton a full on newborn cow. He’s THAT far from being an NFL quarterback

RS12

Reaction score
To have a shot he needs a top tier coach: McVay, Reid, Shanahan etc.