Thoughts on Thaddeus Moss?

Dylan88Wilson

Reaction score
I was curious because of who his dad is but so far he reminds me more of ‪Jason Witten. Good hands and a reliable run blocker but plays slow. If he improves as a route runner, he can offset that weakness just as Witten did and he’ll be a complete TE. Could see us using a day three pick on him to complement Jarwin.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Witten didn't play slow early on.

Moss seems like a mid to late round pick who will make a roster and be a serviceable backup.

Wouldnt mind having him in Dallas.

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
He can block well and he can catch well, so he'll have a future in this league. He lacks the juice to be a TE1, but I'll bet you he'll make it several years as a roster cog TE2.

Reaction score
I was curious because of who his dad is but so far he reminds me more of ‪Jason Witten. Good hands and a reliable run blocker but plays slow. If he improves as a route runner, he can offset that weakness just as Witten did and he’ll be a complete TE. Could see us using a day three pick on him to complement Jarwin.
I'm hearing he's overrated if wasn't for the last name he would be a day 3 pick

vnick

Reaction score
He's a good blocker and has great hands but not so great speed. He should have stayed in college another year. I wouldn't mind him as a 4th-7th round pick.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
I'm hearing he's overrated if wasn't for the last name he would be a day 3 pick
He's probably a day 3 pick anyway.

Bottom-roster player. Won't last much beyond his rookie contract, I don't think, unless he can find a role as an H-back.

funkytown

Reaction score
Not impressed. Hyped only because of his last name. I'd take a 6th round flyer on him though, but I bet some team snatches him up in the 4th. Raiders, Vikings, or Patriots. They'll call it a legacy pick.

Carson

Reaction score
Wouldn't be happy or mad if he were the selection. Could be a solid 2 for a few years