TwoDeep3
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 14,790
- Reaction score
- 17,842
This is my opinion based on what I saw. But since I am a fan, and truly have no inside information, this is merely conjecture.
The offense struggled in the first half. It seemed Houston was disrupting most plays. And the defense struggled to win control.
But... What changed in the second half?
Too many times I have seen complaints on this site about half time adjustments. But yesterday was a prime example of the team making changes and executing. Can we as fans attribute the turnaround to changes made at the half? And if not, explain how the tables turned.
I have often thought when I see the complaints about no half time adjustments it is merely fans grousing about the end results. But something significant was different in the second half. Dak and CeeDee were part of that. But there is more to it than just pitch and catch.
The offense struggled in the first half. It seemed Houston was disrupting most plays. And the defense struggled to win control.
But... What changed in the second half?
Too many times I have seen complaints on this site about half time adjustments. But yesterday was a prime example of the team making changes and executing. Can we as fans attribute the turnaround to changes made at the half? And if not, explain how the tables turned.
I have often thought when I see the complaints about no half time adjustments it is merely fans grousing about the end results. But something significant was different in the second half. Dak and CeeDee were part of that. But there is more to it than just pitch and catch.
