jazzcat22
Staff member
- Messages
- 96,703
- Reaction score
- 124,257
Me too, it was a scary moment actually. Way too close.I thought the guy caught the ball until I saw it hit the ground. It went right through Hookers hands.
Dumb not to rush anyone.
Me too, it was a scary moment actually. Way too close.I thought the guy caught the ball until I saw it hit the ground. It went right through Hookers hands.
Haha. Some people will probably say I am being too negative. I just think at this point they need to contend or not. I haven't seen a contender yet.A better unfiltered break down than mine.
Cheers brother.
Yeah but what you're missing is it was the same what they were playing all game the Cowboys found a way to beat it they started running better they started blocking a little bit better on the offensive line giving Prescott a little bit more time and guys got open or at least like in the case of George Pickens he he caught the contested catches I mean he's not getting open enough in my opinion but they just figured it out the problem was they didn't adjust the Cowboys adjusted in the second half The Texan stayed in the same defense and the Cowboys figured out a way to beat it..Good take.
The Texans defense in the 2nd half was terrible.
Too much deep zone.
And his tackling is atrocious. Never attempts to wrap a runner up, just tries body blocking him. He's Deion level without the coverage skills.I want to know what the heck Hooker was doing on the play. Either knock it down or catch it. He did neither. I'm so ready for him to be gone. Every week I question why he is on the 53.
that is the unofficial "unwritten rule" in football. Officials rarely call pass interference on a Hail Mary because there are usually eight to ten players all jumping for the ball in a crowded cluster, making mutual contact inevitable.Bell committing pass interference or was the ball tipped already?
100,I want to know what the heck Hooker was doing on the play. Either knock it down or catch it. He did neither. I'm so ready for him to be gone. Every week I question why he is on the 53.
The defense hasn't improved anywhere. They just played a JV offensive line.Yes they did. Slightly, but they did. If you dd not see that, then you did not watch closely enough. Or just the typical dislike of anything positive. Even if very small.
Yes, and will improve. T. Smith will be back soon. They are hinting at the TB game. I believe it all be more like the GB game.
Yes, but small improvements each week if different areas. Again, see my answer above.
Yes, they still make mistakes, but the redone play calls were better. Clock management was better.
It is not that bad. Not great but can still move the ball.
Excuses just to not want to see or admit the slightest improvement.The defense hasn't improved anywhere. They just played a JV offensive line.
The game management (long FG attempt) at the end of the first half was worse than end-of-game management against Baltimore.
Well because they still gave up 30 points or more it's been like that all year and yes incremental small improvements..Excuses just to not want to see or admit the slightest improvement.
Yes 40 sec on the clock y’day , crazy .Offense is elite. Smith should improve the run game this week.
Big issue is they don’t know how to close out games.
Two weeks in a row, they’ve had the ball, a touchdown lead and less than 7 minutes left. Pretty similar conservative play calling that led to points and immediately losing the lead
Both!Bell committing pass interference or was the ball tipped already?
Bland got roasted a couple of times early, that foot may not be fully 100 percent.Reddy Stewart and Daron Bland are horrible corners that will cost us games unless our pass rush improves
Already tipped. The trajectory was changed to hit the Texan in the facemask.Bell committing pass interference or was the ball tipped already?
I noticed last year at the snap his initial point of attack win rate was not that good.I watched the game replay this morning. I think we need to have a talk about Cooper Beebe. I saw Sheldon Rankins him throw him to the ground with 1 arm. When he is one on 1 blocking he struggles a lot.
