Three Cowboy players who could make 2024 ALL-Pro team for the first time

Creeper

Reaction score
When the off-season gets really slow, like it is now, this kind of stuff arises from the dust.

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
Mazi

Mazi and Clark didn't know what they were doing. Ignorance and making mistakes is not softness.

Biadasz lacked ideal lower leg strength from his genetics. He tried his butt off on and off the field.

Edoga has slow feet. That does not make him soft.

It just seems like a list of players you do not like.
Do a guy who played MLB at LSU and a guy who was a first round draft pick don't know what they're doing? Dudes are soft. Biadasz is soft, and edoga is the softest of all.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Do a guy who played MLB at LSU and a guy who was a first round draft pick don't know what they're doing? Dudes are soft. Biadasz is soft, and edoga is the softest of all.
LSU baseball is not MLB. LSU BB players rarely do not have to go through the minors.

Your analysis is soft.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Middle linebacker genius. Try again. You are epitome of a cowboys fan, giving passes left and right for soft players. Carry on
I refer to the middle LB as the MIKE. MLB has many meanings in sports. Using ambiguous language is poor communication skills on your part. My argument about college players routinely not being ready for the big show in other sports remains apt nonetheless.

Clark hits hard but routinely fills the wrong hole. Doesn't have a sense of route combinations but hustles his butt off. That is not getting him a pass. I am saying his football IQ was low essentially.

Your only argument left is that because he played at LSU who doesn't play a 1 gap scheme should prepare him for the 1 gap scheme he played last season. Further, he as playing much better before LVE got hurt because LVE was able to help him with the dynamic front from his initial WILL spot.

You started with other players and gave up on all them. Have fun tilting at this windmill.