Twitter: Three defensive stops that won the game

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
Dallas on the two yard line. Third and fourth down, ready to score.

Why would you not at least once spread out the defense with WR's and get the match-up that favors Dallas?

Maybe the three TE set with one WR and QB and RB that goes in motion?

Something other than lining up and trying to power your way into the endzone. Or take a page from what Houston was doing and line up in a tight formation, then motion into something wide spread.

I know KM is a punching bag. And I am not a fan of his. But some of those plays called yesterday were not great.

I also see RGIII say something about the team winning when they had an off day. That can't be right. What does he know?

Oh wait, he played in this league.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score

Why would you not at least once spread out the defense with WR's and get the match-up that favors Dallas?

Something other than lining up and trying to power your way into the endzone. Or take a page from what Houston was doing and line up in a tight formation, then motion into something wide spread.

I know KM is a punching bag. And I am not a fan of his. But some of those plays called yesterday were not great.

I also see RGIII say something about the team winning when they had an off day. That can't be right. What does he know?

Oh wait, he played in this league.
that was what I was thinking....they bunced up, and so did Houston. we played right into their hands. spread them a little, and let zeke get one yard...or run pollard to the outside on a pitch. he can get one tough yard one on one...

that was an absolute stupid call.

John813

Reaction score
Not complaining but I really thought that was a TD. Good thing his knee was short.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Kudos to the defense they bailed out our crappy QB play again this week
Especially Tank he is leading this unit.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Something other than lining up and trying to power your way into the endzone.
Possibly the dumbest play call of the season.

And there have been FAR too many of them.

Proof

Reaction score
If Watkins doesn't hustle his tail off, the game is over.

you love to see it from guys all over the roster. it's expected of micah, or tank, or diggs etc... but when the fringe guys are giving it their all you might got something special brewing