Three huge predictions or maybe four

coult44

Reaction score
1) Jerry gambles and plays games with Dak. Then Dak shows who’s boss and holds out right before the season begins. 1A) Just to make it fun, Ceedee decides to hold out as well. No QB1 and no WR1 for the preseason… This will teach Parsons exactly what he needs to do next season.

2) There will be some kind of public family spat, or drama in the Jones family before the season begins. Theres zero chance Jerry stays silent and tells us that he’s ok with what has happened. I know this will surprise many of you. I’m almost convinced Jerry has been locked up on a containner ship somewhere out in the ocean while SJ takes the yacht on vacation and tells everyone, “We like our guys”.0

3) This will be the first time ever Jerry will have to admit this will be a rebuild, or a rebranding of the team. MM, Dak, and Zim will be easy scapegoats.

4) The one on the field take is this. Dallas will begin the season with more rookies and non drafted free agents in starting positions than any other team.!

Add some more if you’d like.

ATXSRT

Reaction score
Parsons can demand an extension already, he's played 3 years. So he can technically hold out too. Would get wild if all 3 held out.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
1) Jerry gambles and plays games with Dak. Then Dak shows who’s boss and holds out right before the season begins. 1A) Just to make it fun, Ceedee decides to hold out as well. No QB1 and no WR1 for the preseason… This will teach Parsons exactly what he needs to do next season.

2) There will be some kind of public family spat, or drama in the Jones family before the season begins. Theres zero chance Jerry stays silent and tells us that he’s ok with what has happened. I know this will surprise many of you. I’m almost convinced Jerry has been locked up on a containner ship somewhere out in the ocean while SJ takes the yacht on vacation and tells everyone, “We like our guys”.0

3) This will be the first time ever Jerry will have to admit this will be a rebuild, or a rebranding of the team. MM, Dak, and Zim will be easy scapegoats.

4) The one on the field take is this. Dallas will begin the season with more rookies and non drafted free agents in starting positions than any other team.!

Dak will never hold out as only True Talent (aka Martin) can afford that luxury.

offlimits

Reaction score

Don't quit your day job.

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
The difference in this year vs previous years is that I really don’t think the cowboys would care if guys did hold out. Dak holding out would be an easy excuse to chalk up 2024 as a reset, give Lance a shot, and a shot at a top pick in 2025.

The problem is fans think they actually care about results this year.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The difference in this year vs previous years is that I really don’t think the cowboys would care if guys did hold out. Dak holding out would be an easy excuse to chalk up 2024 as a reset, give Lance a shot, and a shot at a top pick in 2025.

The problem is fans think they actually care about results this year.
I really hope he holds out so Lance gets all of the preseason work. Barring MM and Zim working nothing short of sorcery, and Lance turning into Pat Mahomes this team has no shot at a SB and will be hard pressed to even sniff the postseason.