News: Three Playoff Teams That Should Worry The Dallas Cowboys

CCBoy

Reaction score
Three Playoff Teams That Should Worry The Dallas Cowboys

http://thelandryhat.com/2016/12/09/...ly&utm_source=FanSided+Daily&utm_medium=email

The Dallas Cowboys clinched a playoff berth this past Sunday; as they sat at home and watched each of their NFC East rivals lose their respective games. They are the first team in the NFL to clinch a playoff spot this season, sitting 2.5 games up on Seattle for the number one seed in the NFC playoffs with 4 games to play.

Over the course of the next two weeks, the Cowboys will opportunities to clinch both the division crown and home field advantage through the playoffs with wins against the New York Giants and Tampa Bay Buccaneers.

While head coach Jason Garrett will have the team locked in over the course of the remaining four games of the regular season, fans will be looking ahead to potential postseason matchups. Depending on what happens over the final four games of the season, the Cowboys should be favored to win just about any playoff matchup...

aikemirv

Reaction score
I will let you know after Sunday if I am worried about the Giants - they really are not a good team but they do play us tough.

The Commanders yes. If you gave me my choice of who to play of the Seahawks, Commanders and Giants, right now I pick the Giants

Second I pick the Seahawks, but probably just because from a personal standpoint I could not bear it if we lost to the Skins in the playoffs!

superonyx

Reaction score
I believe with a single elimination tournament that every team is a reason to worry.
There are very few games in a NFL season where the game doesn't end up being close.

If all goes well we will be 2 games from the superbowl and both games at home......but of course we can be beat by any team that is good enough to make the playoffs.....I am a believer that the best team isn't always the team that won the SB in a given year.

MileyDancer

Reaction score
Should anybody be worried about the Cowboys?
Of course not. We have an easy schedule. We haven't really beaten anybody. Our defense is TERRIBLE. The NFL sucks this year, so our wins don't mean anything. We still haven't been tested. Did I miss any?

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
The Patriots, duh. The Super Bowl is a playoff game. It's the final and ultimate playoff game. I can see Tom Brady carving up this defense, especially if we don't have Mo. In the NFC the Seahawks worry me some, but the Patriots worry me even more if we advance to the big dance.

eternaljester81

Reaction score
Of course not. We have an easy schedule. We haven't really beaten anybody. Our defense is TERRIBLE. The NFL sucks this year, so our wins don't mean anything. We still haven't been tested. Did I miss any?

It's ALL the O-line - Dak and Zeke aren't that good (like it matters HOW we're winning).

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
Above all I do not want to face another NFC East team. Not because I'm scared of them, but because I don't want them to make the playoffs. I want them to finish as poorly as possible.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
Above all I do not want to face another NFC East team. Not because I'm scared of them, but because I don't want them to make the playoffs. I want them to finish as poorly as possible.

In a perfect year, the Eagles would go 0 and 16 and their fans would wear bags over their heads.