Chinn or Dugger 82
Then robinson II in the 5th grade A draft

DanA

Reaction score
Henderson 17
Arnette or Diggs or Terrell 51
Chinn or Dugger 82
Then robinson II in the 5th grade A draft

Make it Davon Hamilton in the 3rd and Van Jefferson in the 4th (or vice-versa).....perfect draft as far as I'm concerned, provided we can get it.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
lol.
i think he's better than you do.
lol
lol
If you watched the playoffs game Chaisson looked better then Chase Young. If they gave out defensive MVP he would have won it. He was dominating Oklahoma and Clemson.

cowboyec

Reaction score
If you watched the playoffs game Chaisson looked better then Chase Young. If they gave out defensive MVP he would have won it. He was dominating Oklahoma and Clemson.
agree.
i watched alot of Lsu games this year....and he was always around the ball.
he'd be an xcellent pick at 17.

fivetwos

Reaction score
i dont think those 3 wrs make it to 17.
i dont think Kinlaw makes it to 17.
i think its a CB or DE.
If none of the OTs slide, and Love goes top 16, theres a very good chance someone slips.

Theres also usually a surprise or two.

Everyone cant be gone.. but it's going to be close.

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
Arnette is a really interesting situation. 1st round tape, but a 4.56 40. But Ohio State coaches say they timed him regularly in the 4.4s (per Walterfootball). But he has off-field issues. But no one will say what they are.

Lots of unknowns, but the only thing I see for sure is that clinical press technique. I'd gamble on him in the second.

McKDaddy

Reaction score

I don't disagree but like other posters have said, you are trying to avoid risk on high picks. 17 is just too high to ignore the lack of production in the rest of his career. Now you drop back and he's still on the board then you have to evaluate again. ie, the further he drops the more willing i am to take risk.

Taco looked might fine in a bowl game too.