CFZ Three Questions For Each NFCE Team

StarOfGlory

Reaction score
In reality, there are more than three for each team. Every team in our division has question marks. These I believe are the most important for each team.

Dallas:
1. How will the offense perform with Big Mike calling the plays?
2. Is our running back room good enough with a healthy Tony Pollard and no other proven talent?
3. Can the O-line stay healthy all year, and if not, do we have the depth to carry us through?

Philly
1. The Philly offense didn't take off until Steichen took over play calling from Sirianni. How will that affect the offense now that Steichen is gone?
2. Can the young rookies and 2nd-year players on defense step up and be good replacements for what they lost?
3. Is the Hurts we saw last year the real deal?

New York
1. Are the additional weapons on offense good enough to allow the Giants to keep pace with the Cowboys and Eagles?
2. Did they do enough to shore up the weaknesses on their O-line?
3. Is Daniel Jones really the franchise QB that can lead the Giants for the next ten years?

Washington
1. QB--is Sam Howell the answer?
2. Will a new ownership group provide proper leadership for the franchise going forward (and repair that garbage pit of a stadium)?
3. Can that team make it to the halfway point of the season without half their RB's on IR?

Every one of these teams is good enough to make the playoffs. Two are Super Bowl threats. I left out a lot. Please add your questions. I'd like to see what everyone is thinking.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
Those are all good questions for other teams....especially Philly's #3 question (is the Hurts we saw LAST year gonna be the norm for Hurts?)

However I'd argue that one of OUR questions need to be replaced with Philly's #3 question....as I think the very Top question for us is the exact same: Is the DAK we saw last year the new norm? Or was THAT just a 1 year fluke? Haters will say "yep, he's shot"... lap dog Homers will say "obviously a 1 year blip for Dak, he'll be great this year!". But rational fans know there's no way to know....until the games start and we see what he is after 6 or 8 games. Same exact logic as Hurts. Just don't know....until we see with our own eyes.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Those are all good questions for other teams....especially Philly's #3 question (is the Hurts we saw LAST year gonna be the norm for Hurts?)

However I'd argue that one of OUR questions need to be replaced with Philly's #3 question....as I think the very Top question for us is the exact same: Is the DAK we saw last year the new norm? Or was THAT just a 1 year fluke? Haters will say "yep, he's shot"... lap dog Homers will say "obviously a 1 year blip for Dak, he'll be great this year!". But rational fans know there's no way to know....until the games start and we see what he is after 6 or 8 games. Same exact logic as Hurts. Just don't know....until we see with our own eyes.
To me that is the question here but more of will the diference between KM/MM be what we need with Dak. Adding Cooks will also be some diference, but i think the diference in route scheme attack will answer this question.

endersdragon

Reaction score
My biggest question is can we cut out the INTs from Dak. I think we have a Super Bowl caliber team if we can just cut out some of the mistakes. Our defense is looking great, we can certainly get lots of points, we just need to not give up opportunities.

75boyz

Reaction score
Philly- Super Bowl follow up. Numbers suggest it's hard to repeat a previous season's success even if it was as a runner up.

NYG- 7 of first 9 games on the road against many '22 playoff squads.
IF they could escape that gauntlet at 5-4 then they could threaten later in the year.

Wash- All about a QB developmental year imo. Although Rivera is still a decent defensive mind and could surprise if in a few one score ball games.

Dallas- McCarthy should stand behind his offseason speech of run the damn ball and rest the dee. Early indications are this may have been lip service.
The defense has the makings of a potentially dominant unit.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
For Hurts I'd add, is his shoulder fully recovered? Will the new OC still run him the same amount as last year knowing the shoulder was injured? How will the defense perform with a new DC?

mcmvp

Reaction score
For Hurts I'd add, is his shoulder fully recovered? Will the new OC still run him the same amount as last year knowing the shoulder was injured? How will the defense perform with a new DC?
Shoulder didn’t seem to be a problem in the SB. But yes he will still run quite a bit (blessing and curse for Eagles fans). A big part of the offense they run is effective because of that threat.

MikeB80

Reaction score
Pretty strange you asked about each qb but left out the one who lost to Jared Goff, Jimmy Garapalo and Brock Purdy in the playoffs.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
How long does it take for a sprained shoulder to heal? If it hasn’t healed by now perhaps it never will.