Three straight 10-win seasons

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
We’re going to need a 14 win season and hope for some help.

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
People will say it means nothing but it does. It’s the start of the building of a consistent serious football team and stable organization. Obviously not the ultimate goal which is a Super Bowl and deep playoff runs- but you can’t get those with out consistently being good so this is important.

1942willys

Reaction score
People will say it means nothing but it does. It’s the start of the building of a consistent serious football team and stable organization. Obviously not the ultimate goal which is a Super Bowl and deep playoff runs- but you can’t get those with out consistently being good so this is important.
Regular season is one thing; playoffs another
Look at all those years the Bungles were winning ten games a season and getting nowhere in the playoffs
They had four straight years of ten wins or more and did NOTHING in the playoffs

Cowboyz88

Reaction score
This is a McCarthy thread sir, please dont derail.

I have given Dak his props in several threads already. However, he was here for 4 years before McCarthy. Why didnt we have multiple 10 win seasons in a row w Dak and Garrett?
I agree with you on MM. He’s definitely changed the atmosphere around here, and I love it.

That said, he couldn’t have done it without QB playing stellar ball.

But as we all know, let’s see it carry over to the playoffs, for both of them.