Three Stupid Movies You Love

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Do you have any movies that most other's would consider "stupid" that you just absolutely love? List 3 of your favorite.

My list consists of movies that are all over-the-top silly, but I just love the carefree stupid humor involved with all of them. I can watch these numerous times and still find comedic value in each one.
Here are 3 of mine:

You Don't Mess With The Zohan
latest

Zoolander
Movie_poster_zoolander.jpg

Joe Dirt
Joe_dirt.jpg

DasTex

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Armageddon - insane premise, great group of characters all set around the world ending. What's not to love?

Rat Race - once again great group of characters makes this movie a fun watch.

Theres Something About Mary - shock comedy and crude humor. Perfect combination.

Jammer

Retired Air Force Guy
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Do you have any movies that most other's would consider "stupid" that you just absolutely love? List 3 of your favorite.

My list consists of movies that are all over-the-top silly, but I just love the carefree stupid humor involved with all of them. I can watch these numerous times and still find comedic value in each one.
Here are 3 of mine:

You Don't Mess With The Zohan
latest

Zoolander
Movie_poster_zoolander.jpg

Joe Dirt
Joe_dirt.jpg
I cannot think of a better list. I've watched all 3 numerous times and I still love them as if it was the first time I watched them.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dumb and Dumber
Dr. Strangelove
It's A Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World

Correct number of Mad's, I had to look it up, ended up adding one.

There is another but it is not very well known, it's called The Terror of Tiny Town, an all midget western. I thought they should have carried that forward into other genre like a Sam Spade with midgets, a Sci Fi thriller, etc.