Three Words We Must Hear

Carl23

Reaction score
Hostile;2360598 said:
I hope Tony calls it, but I will take any player calling it.

I don't think that Tony has earned the right to call that meeting. He is just one of many who has played carelessly this season.

I'd want Witten and/or Zach to make the meeting (though I am not sure that Zach has been here long enough...).

Though I would find it interesting if Folk was the one. :)

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
ChrisCanty99;2360585 said:
If this doesn't happen this week, this team is not serious about solving its problems: players only meetings.

So a player has to wait this long to call a meeting?

Players meetings are overrated. Just a lot of posturing and righteous indignation.

And what is a player gonna say, "We all suck so we need to play better"?
As if the players already don't know it?

Jerra needs to call meeting(S), individually, with all the underachievers and AWOLers including Spears, Canty, Tank, Zack, James, Brad, Carp, Crayton etc.
Then with the coaches: Wade, Stew, Campo, Read.
Read them the riot act.
Tell them they've run out of chances.
Then in the offseason ship as many of them as possible to Cleveland, St. Louis, Green Bay, Seattle, Tennessee -- the worst places imaginable.

And I'd like to see Wade try out his grandma lifts his hand to his head act and see how long someone else will put up with it.
200810191418515269891-p2-210x210.jpg

Gutless wonder boy.

ChrisCanty99

Reaction score
No, players don't have to wait. The fact we're at this point is a failure of player leadership, not just coaching.

But guys like D Ware, MBIII, Bigg, and yes, Romo, are all quiet types who prefer to let their play speak for itself.

This is not enough. As pointed out elsewhere, Greg Ellis walked away from Brian Stewart during the game. If Owens did that, it would be front page news. The offense is not the main problem. It's the D.

Jerry needs to get out of the situation now. He has interfered enough. The crisis is here and he cannot solve it. He is the one who will fire those who fail, after all. (And, arguably, one of those who made the mess...)

Who's going to step up? Who will make the plays on Sunday?

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I doubt, very seriously, that Dallas will have a players only meeting this week. Call me skeptical but I just don't see it happening.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Three words we must hear.............Not that good.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
I think the players should talk about the mistakes, mental errors, turnovers, failure to produce turnovers, INTs, staying on the reservation and not trying to win the game one play at a time, OL play, staying together as a team, not pointing fingers, keeping relaxed and upbeat, praising one another yada yada. They can address a lot of problems especially playing as a team.

kmp77

Reaction score
bbgun;2360604 said:
http://img204.*************/img204/8537/peterns0.jpg

Fat chicks need love too!!!!!! They just gotta pay!

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
Nors;2360714 said:
Dallas signs Law

"That would be a great opportunity, to play for a contender. I just don't want to play for anybody. I want to play for a contender, where I have the chance to go to the Super Bowl. I can help Dallas. I have the experience, I have been there before and I can help get a team over the edge. I'm not going to be a weak link for anybody and I'd love to try to provide some leadership for Dallas."

Agreed. We need a veteran presence in the secondary. We have one in Zach for LB's, but he usually doesnt play on 3rd down. But bringing Law in to help us out would be great IMO