Throwing in the towel on a season

Mannix

Reaction score
NEVER have I seen less excitement going into Game 2....and the odd thing, is that it has ZERO to do with Dak being injured. There have been years when I knew that we had no chance, yet was excited about the future...going into 1991 and 1992 jumps out at me...also, entering 2017. This year, my fears were simple; Dak and the Receiving Corp as a whole. After last week, I knew with 100% certainty that this year and years to come were ******. Neither one can elevate the other....Dak is trash, as is the ENTIRE WR corp....this organization does not have the want to, nor the ability to rebuild on the fly...it will take Booger and Chuckles years to come to the same realization that I did by the end of the 1st quarter last week, and then additonal years before sqaure pegs begin to be forced into round holes....we are truly ****** folks!!!

shabazz

Reaction score
Im excited to see Micah, Diggs, Williams, Israel M., Bland, DLine, Tyler Smith, CeeDee, Cooper Rush...

Watching all that is exciting and interesting to me. Even if we suck as a team.

Way too early to quit watching. When I see the players quit and just start mailing it in, then I’ll use my time for other things

Toro9

Reaction score
Nah, not yet. Wait for the off-season. Like me

HappyOnions

Datwin
Reaction score
It's week two and I waited all year for this, as we all did...

Not giving up before week 2 has concluded..

FanofJerry

Reaction score
Way too early to quit watching. When I see the players quit and just start mailing it in, then I’ll use my time for other things

Exactly. Like when Zeke mysteriously fumbled 2 times a game like 4 games in a row right after Dak had a season ending injury....you know players are mailing it in then...no need to watch

Mannix

Reaction score
Im excited to see Micah, Diggs, Williams, Israel M., Bland, DLine, Tyler Smith, CeeDee, Cooper Rush...

You already know what Rush is.....we've seen him for 5 years....so you want to watch Diggs get torched and CeeDee not get seperation and drop balls when he does??? Ok...to each his own I guess.

ShortRound

Reaction score
Meh offense was going to be stale. I’m watching for something from the defense this this year.

Big D

Reaction score
You already know what Rush is.....we've seen him for 5 years....so you want to watch Diggs get torched and CeeDee not get seperation and drop balls when he does??? Ok...to each his own I guess.
I want to see Kellen adjust and utilize the run game to take some pressure off Rush and our defense.

Proximo

Reaction score
I can’t be the only member here that remembers the state of CowboysZone after week 1 of 2014.
Good times.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Where's Rockport when we need him to throw out an insult or 3.

I don't disagree with you at all, but we all know there are a few who will tell you to turn in your fan card and find another team.

I want to see Kellen adjust and utilize the run game to take some pressure off Rush and our defense.

Don't hold your breath.

FanofJerry

Reaction score

Or see if Rush is less afraid to throw downfield or into tight windows like what is claimed of Dak. Is Dak the issue or play caller

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score

I don’t know how. I’m done with the BS and just want to actually win something.

Individuals doing well and getting fat and happy against bad football teams does nothing for me anymore.