Twitter: Thursday Injury Report - Hooker DNP Again

817Gill

Reaction score
Seems like a rest and play Sunday injury. The coverage media isn’t concerned at all, team seems to be in the same boat.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Juanyeh is a FS by trade and the backup to Hooker. So if anyone had to play it would certainly be him.
Right. I just don't remember JT playing FS even in preseason, I was wondering if DQ sees him as more of a SS now. Ngl, I would like to see how JT does at Free.

817Gill

Reaction score
Right. I just don't remember JT playing FS even in preseason, I was wondering if DQ sees him as more of a SS now. Ngl, I would like to see how JT does at Free.
Really? All his picks came at FS and most of his snaps came there as well if I remember correctly. He’s also listed as a FS.

He’s billed as the only FS outside of Hooker on the roster, the rest of our guys are SS types.

IceBowler

Reaction score
Just saw where there are 6 guys either out as of Thursday's practice or limited due to illness. Hope they've got some good drugs to chase all that garbage away. Need all hands on deck as much as possible the next 4 games!

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Unless 6 more guys get it.
Team sends the sick guys home which is why they aren't at practice. They do what they can to limit it. I mean there should be even better plans in place to deal with things like this after what happened in 2020.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Hooker returned to the game Sunday night after his injury. Maybe he's able to do something tomorrow.

John813

Reaction score
Georgia tech was a dumpster fire when Thomas was there but he struggled in single high coverage. Now of course he was playing on a team that couldn't pressure or corners that could cover