Thursday Night Football - Buccaneers vs Falcons

Mark

Reaction score
Very entertaining.

I fear the NFC East will take a back seat to the NFC South this year, and send a 9-8 team to the playoffs.

gtb1943

Reaction score
When your O cannot get the points when necessary and the D cannot make the stop when necessary, you lose games.

Bucs showed that tonight

Though this one was clearly on their D. When your O only gives it away once and scores 30, the D is responsible

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
When your O cannot get the points when necessary and the D cannot make the stop when necessary, you lose games.

Bucs showed that tonight

Though this one was clearly on their D. When your O only gives it away once and scores 30, the D is responsible
The running back fumbled the ball with 2:55 left

RoboQB

Reaction score
We don't have fans like that. They were actually rooting for their team and excited to get that win and go 3 and 2. They have never even won 1 Super Bowl.
It's common knowledge the best Cowboys fans are those at every away game. It's not even close.

RoboQB

Reaction score
That looked like almost a full house of Falcons fans.
You were saying Cowboys fans weren't like Falcons fans.
I merely pointed out that the better version of Cowboys fans were those who attend road games across the league.
Apparently Falcons fans are better locally than Cowboys fans.

stiletto

Reaction score
It was weird. I wasn't aware the offense could keep scoring if the defense was playing bad.
Are you saying a certain QB is like this when the opposing O scores?

200w.gif

DB_Cooper

RubyRidge
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
How much would Atlanta give up for Parsons? They are a pass rusher away from being very very good.