Thursday Night Football - Patriots at Jets

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
For no other reason than to shake up the division a bit. They've been bad for so long, it might be cool if they challenge Buffalo and Miami for the division. It's only been 2 weeks. But where the hell is Reddick? What are they doing over there?

Exactly lol, I'd like to see the Jets make it to the playoffs

Flamma

Reaction score
Exactly lol, I'd like to see the Jets make it to the playoffs
I think they will. I remember when Brady went to Tampa, they had a rough first 5 weeks. Then started to look better after that. I'm just not sure the Jets are as talented offensively as the Bucs were.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
i’m finally watching the Patriots after 20 seasons. I live 20 minutes from Gillette Stadium and I did not like the Patriots with Belichick and Brady.. Always a Cowboys fan but now , I actually like the state patriots. i liked them with Steve Grogan.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I think they will. I remember when Brady went to Tampa, they had a rough first 5 weeks. Then started to look better after that. I'm just not sure the Jets are as talented offensively as the Bucs were.

Which makes sense cuz then there were no preseason games and Rodgers didn't play this preseason.

mrmojo

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I switched my QBs last minute so Rogers is my QB for fantasy this week........may he have a breakout game tonight