Thursday Night Football Thread : Jets at Browns

rambo2

Reaction score
Can Flacco stay hot for another five or six games?

Still I find myself rooting for the Browns; its been not since the early 90's and Bernie Kosar since they have been relevant
Did you watch the 1964 championship game? I did. That was their last championship and that was the old Browns.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
Wow what the Browns coach was able to do with the Browns have been pretty amazing. Lost the starting QB, defensive injuries, oline injuries, loose the star running back for the year. And they are about to be 11-5. Amari Cooper is not even playing today due to injury. They are just making the right move and continue to win.

They had Watson start 6 games, Flacco started 5 games, Dorian Thompson Robinson started 3 games and P.J Walker started 2 games. o_O

WOW

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Amazon feed is messing up for me. Every time it goes to commercials, I get the spinning buffering wheel for about 10 seconds. But is fine during the game.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
This is the longest 4th quarter in the history of long 4th quarters. So many penalties, Flacco being Flacco and the field is yet again a mess. And oh, how many tugging of the jerseys have not been called?

DFWJC

Reaction score
Rams have won 5 of 6 (lost in OT at Ravens) and completely dismantled these Browns 3 weeks ago.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Watch the Dolphins beat the Ravens by 7+ points in the Ravens stadium. You heard it hear first folks.
Waddle is out, Fish are not at home and coming off taking a beating thanks to us. There is very little chance Miami wins, let alone by more than a TD