Thursday Night Football thread

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
But him/her passport has an "X" on it....and growing out it's hair. People are going to be in for a shock when the truth comes out.
Maybe that's shooking for you but he/she is a bad arse QB and that's all that matters to football fans. I'm not interested in that topic. I'd rather speculate which team Aaron plays for next season.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
To be blunt you are full of it. It is MUCH more likely that when an ENTIRE family will not speak to one of their own its HIS or HER fault. Sure there can be exceptions but that is what you are describing. An exception that proves the rule.

And of course you ignore all the other stories accounts etc about how big a DB he is. The FACT that his own family cannot stand him is simply contributory evidence.
What? Aaron can play defense too? Damn that guy is talented. :thumbup:

FloridaRob

Reaction score
To be blunt you are full of it. It is MUCH more likely that when an ENTIRE family will not speak to one of their own its HIS or HER fault. Sure there can be exceptions but that is what you are describing. An exception that proves the rule.

And of course you ignore all the other stories accounts etc about how big a DB he is. The FACT that his own family cannot stand him is simply contributory evidence.

Apparently, you only read the high lights of the story and have no idea what is going on. So how do you know the family dynamics are "HIS FAULT". Like I said, nobody knows family dynamics. And last I read, the family has made peace. So The only people that state he is a DB are fans of teams that hate him from him constantly beating them (are you that clubs president) and two former teamates Greg Jennings and Jemichael Finley who have their own agenda. Every other teamate and also players around the league have the utmost respect for him.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Maybe because he is arrogant?
Just like rubbing the L in Bears fan's noses after the win. "i still own you" i believe is what he said.

I'm sure the fans were just raining pleasantries upon him down in that end zone when he said that. Shame on him for not being able to take a compliment.

RonnieT24

Reaction score

Not to get in the middle of this rather odd argument but you guys have it wrong. It was Rodgers who stopped talking to his family not they who stopped talking to him. Rumor was they kept coming at him with "buy me" requests and he just got tired of it and told them to lose his number. I have no idea what else went on but that's what has come out.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
It was the right decision, but the wrong playcall. Aaron Jones was feasting all game. It would have been a relatively easy TD. Or sneak with Rodgers. A shotgun drop back with no Adams in the game was the worst possible playcall.

I disagree. A field goal ties the game if you fail, which Green Bay did. Kicking the field goal there makes it absolutely necessary for Arizona to score a TD. Needing a field goal the Cardinals only had to get inside the Packers' 40. If the Packers had not made the end-zone interception, Arizona would have tied the game with a field goal and sent it to overtime. And Green Bay's fan base would have rightfully been questioning the fourth-down decision.