Thursday Night Football!

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Finally you admit he was a backup. That wasn’t that hard was it?

I said all along he was a backup in training camp. Try keeping up! He became the starter in preseason and never relinquished the job. Case closed!

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I said all along he was a backup in training camp. Try keeping up! He became the starter in preseason and never relinquished the job. Case closed!
Doesn’t matter when he became the starter he was the 3rd string backup until injuries to the first 2 made him the starter.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Doesn’t matter when he became the starter he was the 3rd string backup until injuries to the first 2 made him the starter.

Doesn’t matter how he became the starter, the fact is he was the starter on opening day and has been the starter ever since. Even first round QBs aren’t handed the starting job their first day in training camp. The Cowboys were looking for a QB to replace Romo whose body was breaking down. They attempted to trade up for Paxton Lynch. The Cowboys weren’t thinking backup when they drafted Dak.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
I was at that game last night. Great game to watch. The place was overrun by Giants fans who were loud and proud until the WFT blasted the 75 yard TD drive in 2 plays later winning on a stupid penalty by the Giants STs.

Judge is supposed to be the STs guru. Not a good look last night.