Thursday Night Game Thread

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Good young RB duo in CLE. Have talent. Need coaching and direction

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Hes a no name who made more plays than any of our supposed superstars. Im sure he won't be every week but that's just our piss poor personnel department at work.
I'm sure last week both teams fanbase said the same thing. Two crappy teams show up and yeah guys are going to flash.

Mactin

Reaction score
Burrow did good tonight all things considered. The defense is what costed this game if you ask me.

Johnny23

Reaction score
If I am Joe Burrow I am demanding that I get offensive linemen upgrades and that Joe Mixon stays on the field instead of splitting time with Giovanni Bernard. Bengals are getting Joe killed out there and it's a shame because he's playing well. He made some rookie mistakes tonight but he really did well avoiding landmines were he could have imploded.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Burrow did good tonight all things considered. The defense is what costed this game if you ask me.
Offense wasn't really that good. I don't blame the players though it just seems like they had no identity. I don't know how you don't run the offense behind Mixon.

Johnny23

Reaction score
Offense wasn't really that good. I don't blame the players though it just seems like they had no identity. I don't know how you don't run the offense behind Mixon.
I don't get the Bengals at all. Same issues with them that's been there for years regardless of who plays.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
having burrow throw 61 times is a joke ! how stupid are the cin coaches??????/
19 runs I think lol.
They are going to wear this kid out, and if he is taking hits and running and taking hits, he wont last long.

plus if they score 30 points and lose, that says the defense just isnt good enough.

I feel sorry for burrows, going to a crappy team coached by morons.

Flamma

Reaction score
Mayfield threw one of the worst interceptions I've seen in a long time when you consider the situation, and the clean look he had downfield.

Burrow better get used to losing. He's going to be doing a lot of that for the next few years.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I don't get the Bengals at all. Same issues with them that's been there for years regardless of who plays.
Yeah and they actually have some pieces on offense there. Underrated receiving core....I didn’t know Bernard even still played for them.

Johnny23

Reaction score
Yeah and they actually have some pieces on offense there. Underrated receiving core....I didn’t know Bernard even still played for them.
Yeah man. I was shocked to find out that they keep extending them.