Ticket problems

Carson

Reaction score
Mannnn I feel your pain.

That happened to me in 2012 in DC.

I’m sorry :( worst feeling ever.

Verdict

Reaction score
My wife bought tickets via Tickermaster for my birthday. Turns out the owner resold the tickets twice after we bought them. Now we're stuck outside the stadium. Ugh.
Call Lance at Ticketsource. He will get you lined up!

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
I think we've all had issues like this at one time or another.........it does suck and nothing we can do about it .

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
My wife bought tickets via Tickermaster for my birthday. Turns out the owner resold the tickets twice after we bought them. Now we're stuck outside the stadium. Ugh.
So sorry! That stinks. Try and salvage the situation: are there any nice bars, or places to watch nearby, local guys?

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
There’s plenty of scalpers outside just get a couple and call your bank after the game to get that other issue resolved.

TheKey

Faster than Felix
Reaction score
You should always use NFL Ticket Exchange. They verify all tickets and transfer digitally right after the sale.

Techsass

Reaction score
Dang what a bummer. I'm still convinced there are more good folks than bad, but the A-holes really stick out.

JayFord

Reaction score
Since its 20 mins before the game they lower tickets

i spent 100 plus for nosebleeds only to find front row tickets were 50 bucks 20 minutes before last weeks game