Ticketmaster cancelled my Cowboys playoff tix

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
Just sent me this message:

Hello, this is Ticketmaster Customer Service with an important alert for your upcoming event. DALLAS COWBOYS PLAYOFF GAME 1, scheduled at TEXAS STADIUM on DAY, DATE, TIME - TBD, has been cancelled.

Your credit card will automatically be credited the ticket price and convenience charges, and should post to your account within 7 to 10 business days. Please note, the $3.50 per order processing fee and any ticketFast or UPS delivery charges are non-refundable.

If you have any questions, please contact us online at:

http://www.ticketmaster.com/h/asktm.html

Thank you for using Ticketmaster. We appreciate your business!

:(

I was holding out hope that they'd hold onto my order until the NFC Championship game was determined, as we still have a very outside chance of hosting a matchup against the Giants. But I guess not.

On the bright side, my wife's already given me clearance to go to the Chicago game if we make it that far! Here's hoping!

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Danny White;1284763 said:

I was holding out hope that they'd hold onto my order until the NFC Championship game was determined, as we still have a very outside chance of hosting a matchup against the Giants. But I guess not.

On the bright side, my wife's already given me clearance to go to the Chicago game if we make it that far! Here's hoping!

Was that really a possibility? Holding your order of a game 1 ticket for a game 3?

Just curious... it doesnt sound like something that is done.... I dont know... so.. just asking

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
That is because if we do host the NFC Championship game, Jerry will charge far more for each ticket than he would for round one.

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score

Hey, at least they made $3 bucks.......

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
YoMick;1284777 said:
Was that really a possibility? Holding your order of a game 1 ticket for a game 3?

Just curious... it doesnt sound like something that is done.... I dont know... so.. just asking

Apparently it wasn't a possibility.

I was just hoping that it was.... would have been cool.

The ticket I bought was for the "First home playoff game." Seemed reasonable to me that if the first playoff game was the NFC Championship, then so be it.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score

THE NFL IS RIGGED!!!

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Danny White;1284799 said:
Apparently it wasn't a possibility.

I was just hoping that it was.... would have been cool.

The ticket I bought was for the "First home playoff game." Seemed reasonable to me that if the first playoff game was the NFC Championship, then so be it.

Yeah.... as technologically advanced as we are... we are not LOL
first game=null/void => next possible scenario = hold ticket ;)

Add in the fact that they prob dont want to do that for ya anyways.... :mad:

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
YoMick;1285294 said:
Yeah.... as technologically advanced as we are... we are not LOL
first game=null/void => next possible scenario = hold ticket ;)

Add in the fact that they prob dont want to do that for ya anyways.... :mad:

The thing is, if we hosted the wildcard game, the tickets I got would have been good for that game. If we got a first round bye, the tickets would have been good for the second round game.

So I thought it was reasonable to assume that they would also be good for an NFC Champ game... but I'm wrong.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Don't worry, it probably means management thinks like most on this site, namely, that there is no hope whatsoever in winning one let alone two games.

anava

Reaction score
I wonder how many tickets went on sale, making 3.50 a ticket for nothing. I am sure that amounts to a nice chunk of change.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan;1285334 said:
Don't worry, it probably means management thinks like most on this site, namely, that there is no hope whatsoever in winning one let alone two games.

"unnecessary post-ness"
roughing the thread starter

:bastid: