Tickets available for Ravens game

ljs44

Reaction score
I might have 4 tickets available to the game Saturday. Upper Deck somewhere.

PM me if you are interested.

wesleyc288

Believer
Reaction score
I Also Have 2 tickets that are listed on Ebay for sale. They are in Section 135 on the second row. The seat numbers are 3 and 4. I am listing them for a friend of mine,who is just going to go to the game unless he can get more than 300.00 for them. PM me if you are interested and i will give you the link to the auction.

Also...I dont know if anyone would be interested but he has set a Buy IT Now price at 450.00

Don Corleone

Reaction score
wesleyc288;2499143 said:
I Also Have 2 tickets that are listed on Ebay for sale. They are in Section 135 on the second row. The seat numbers are 3 and 4. I am listing them for a friend of mine,who is just going to go to the game unless he can get more than 300.00 for them. PM me if you are interested and i will give you the link to the auction.

Also...I dont know if anyone would be interested but he has set a Buy IT Now price at 450.00

Those prices seem a bit high. I was thinking of going to the game, but I may just stay at home and watch it on the HDTV.

wesleyc288

Believer
Reaction score
They are definately a bit high, but i honestly cant blame him for wanting that much for them. It's the last game ever at texas stadium, and he wants to go to the game. But if he can get 300 (which is what those tickets have been selling for on ebay for this game) he cant turn it down. He could use the money

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
LOL! There is no way, much as I love the Boys, that I'd pay inflated prices for tickets from people not going to the game.

Sorry but it's just the principle of it.