Tickets to Ravens game

ljs44

Reaction score
Anyone know what the going rate for tickets to next weeks game are? I might be able to get some in the upper deck and don't want to overpay.

Maxmadden

Reaction score
Most of the ones I saw on Ebay were going for nearly double the face value and even more depending on the relativity to the 50.

Don Corleone

Reaction score
There is a link on ***BANNED-URL*** to tickets. I checked a week or so ago, and they were starting at $110 a piece (upper deck). You can also try the ticket exchange on dallascowboys.com, but I believe they were starting at $150 a piece there the last time I checked.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
If it wasn't so close to Christmas, and I had the cash to burn, I'd so be there for the final game in that stadium, regardless of the cost.

cowboys4life

Reaction score
Yeah they are gonna be way overpriced for the simple fact that its the last game ever at TX Stadium!! but good luck!! :)

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
jazzcat22;2480925 said:

Place is crap, never buy tickets off of there.

10% commission & shipping and handling is way too much.

You buy tickets for $150 and you end up paying $190 after it's all said and done. :banghead:

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
ljs44;2480460 said:
Anyone know what the going rate for tickets to next weeks game are? I might be able to get some in the upper deck and don't want to overpay.

I thought you had some super secret hookup through a Ravens player?