Tiebreaker Question

Verdict

Reaction score
If Dallas, The Falcons and Tampa Bay end up having the same record at the end of the season, (Assuming Dallas wins out and Atlanta beats TB, but both win their remaing games, who gets in the playoffs?

Switz

Reaction score
if a tree fall in the woods and no one is around does it make a sound?

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
Verdict;2485698 said:
If Dallas, The Falcons and Tampa Bay end up having the same record at the end of the season, (Assuming Dallas wins out and Atlanta beats TB, but both win their remaing games, who gets in the playoffs?
If we win out, then I'm pretty sure we'll be in. I didn't look this up, but I know we own the head to head tiebreaker over TB, and we have the conference record against ATL.

5Countem5

Benched
Reaction score
Verdict;2485698 said:

Dallas definitely has the head to head tie-break over Tampa and I they have have the conference tie-break over Atlanta...

Verdict

Reaction score
Yahoo playoff generator says that we end up with the 5th seed, TB has the 6th seed and Atlanta gets left out.

(We only have conference tie breaker over Atlanta currently. If they win out, they will have the same conference record we do.)

willia451

Reaction score
Verdict;2485698 said:
If Dallas wins out, we're in. Regardless.

Go Cowboys!!!

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
Verdict;2485698 said:

If we all have the same record, we get in since we beat Tampa Bay head-to-head. Head-to-head tiebreaker trumps all others.