Tiger Woods in serious car accident

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
No skid marks should equal an AUTOMATIC blood test...but they didn't do one. This has opioids written all over it....just like his last DUI he skated on. But, why am I surprised that he got special treatment....pffffttt!!!

Never liked him from Day 1....but glad he is ok.
You don’t know **** so just be quiet fool.

Mannix

Reaction score
------You don’t know **** so just be quiet fool.

WoW....you sure told me. You do realize that people very often drive off roads and crash without leaving skid marks because they are sleepy or actually asleep...don't you? Sure you realize it, because you are so smart. Now put on your mittens, and go outside and play....fool.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score

WoW....you sure told me. You do realize that people very often drive off roads and crash without leaving skid marks because they are sleepy or actually asleep...don't you? Sure you realize it, because you are so smart. Now put on your mittens, and go outside and play....fool.
Sure that happens. But there can also be other reasons. :facepalm: My point is YOU don’t know so just be quiet about it.

Mannix

Reaction score
Why should I be quiet about it? Dude....I'm not saying he is guilty....but he has very recently been charged with DUI for driving under the influence of pain meds. I'm just saying that the cops, DA, or whoever was derelict in their duties by not insisting that blood be drawn...in my opinion.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No skid marks should equal an AUTOMATIC blood test...but they didn't do one. This has opioids written all over it....just like his last DUI he skated on. But, why am I surprised that he got special treatment....pffffttt!!!

Never liked him from Day 1....but glad he is ok.

This has cell phone written all over it. Rancho Palos Verdes is very twisty with hairpin turns. You take your eyes off the road and its down an embankment.

The only reason to suspect he was under the influence is the POS car he was driving.

Cmac

Reaction score

Having the ability to brake while vehicle is moving around and banging against something ain't easy.....I know from an experience where my vehicle was like a pin-ball, and I wasn't speeding or sleepy. It took a moment before getting my foot off the gas. I'm thankful to survive. I have a vehicle now that will allegedly brake on its own, (or so they say)…..but I ain't willing to rely solely on that, and hopeful I don't have another experience of an accident. Point....none of us know, so the speculations will run rampant, and already have. Words for thought.

lukin2006

Reaction score
That’s too bad. Hope he walks normal again...thoughts gone his way...

JustChip

Reaction score