Tiki interviews...T.O.

dadymat

I'm kind of a Big Deal
Reaction score
Tiki--what about these things we are hearing about you and Jason Witten?

T.O.--(smirks) hey....all false.....all lies

sorry i dont type fast enough to type entire interview

Nav22

Reaction score
Translation:

Tiki asked T.O. about the drama with Witten. T.O. said it was all false/lies.

dadymat

I'm kind of a Big Deal
Reaction score
sacowboysfan513;2490379 said:
wow, i know less now then I did before I opened this thread.

Anybody care to explain?

ok ...see there is this guy named Tiki Barber.....ok..you got it......well there is another guy Named Terrell Owens..(you may know him as T.O.)...well the first guy interviewed the 2nd guy and i was posting what was said.....

RoadRunner

Reaction score
dadymat;2490395 said:
ok ...see there is this guy named Tiki Barber.....ok..you got it......well there is another guy Named Terrell Owens..(you may know him as T.O.)...well the first guy interviewed the 2nd guy and i was posting what was said.....

LOL.

Next week's lesson will cover shapes and colors!

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
dadymat;2490395 said:

give us a recap dadymat..

we just funning with ya!!

sacowboysfan513

Reaction score
dadymat;2490395 said:
:huh: ok, ummm....huh??

J/k, your post was fine. I was just confused by the post after yours. But all is good now. lol

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
dadymat;2490468 said:

i'm about to open my first beer in a second as a matter of fact.

now....about that recap.:)

dadymat

I'm kind of a Big Deal
Reaction score
sacowboysfan513;2490486 said:
:huh: ok, ummm....huh??

J/k, your post was fine. I was just confused by the post after yours. But all is good now. lol

i was confused by the 5 posts after mine.......i thought i was speaking klingon...............:laugh1:

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Beer gives me a headache sometimes. I think I'll just drink that bottle of wine going bad in the refrigerator.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
dadymat;2490507 said:
i was confused by the 5 posts after mine.......i thought i was speaking klingon...............:laugh1:
Before you edited, the last statement said something like "I hope" and it made me think you were making something up, as in you hoped this was true. It just read strangely.