Timb2's Final Cowboys Picks Prediction

timb2

Reaction score
2-Jace Sternburner TE Texas A&M

reason-We need a solid replacement for Witten in a year and Sternburner should possibly be there near the bottom of Round 2

3-Alex Mattison RB Boise State

reason-Solid RB who can relieve Elliott. Also a good receiving RB

4-Dre Greenlaw OLB Arkansas

reason-Active LB who can provide depth and special teams and compete after Sean lee retires in a year or two.

4-John Cominskey DT Charleston

reason-Raw player but has great traits to becomea stud if coached up.Ran a 4.6 at the combine which is freakish for a guy his size

5-Terry McLaurin WR Ohio State

reason-Special teams demon on coverage,also can become a returner.Ran a 4.35 forty at the combine Coaches love him and say he is the type of player who will eventually become a football coach.

timb2

Reaction score
7-Derrick Thomas S Baylor

Big and tall corner 6'-4",224 lbs)Could slide to safety and compete for either spot. Decent speed and 4.5

Kolemmitt

Reaction score
I would like this draft, if you moved the first three players down one spot, moved Cominsky ahead of Mattison, got rid of the WR and add the best safety or DL available at 58.
Just my two cents.

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
McLaurin would be a massive steal in the fifth.

That rb in round three would be pepto bismol worthy.

timb2

Reaction score
This draft is not what I want. This is the draft I think could happen for Dallas. Mattison had the Cowboys RB coaches at his Pro Day and our scouts love Boise State. Sternburner is almost a Witten clone and being from Texas A&M makes him a popular pick...Greenlaw has been in talks with the Cowboys scouts after his Pro Day....Cominskey might be the type that Marinelli would like. Big and Tall and a player he can mold.....McLaurin if there(I am not sure of him being in the 5th round)Could be the pick I also thought of Anthony Ratliff-Williams WR North Carolina maybe as the 5th rounder because they say he is a tremendous blocker and he is physical.....Derreck Thomas met with our coaches and scouts also.

timb2

Reaction score
I then pick Anthony Ratliff-Williams for the 5th round. Also read Ratliff-Williams has been a returner also and even beat Ryan Switzer's records at North Carolina. 94 yard touchdown being one.....Also I think our coaches fell in love with Noah Brown's blocking last year and want more of the same. Ratliff-Williams is a good blocker.