Timb2's NFL Mock Draft with Trades 11-28-2020

timb2

Reaction score
Why does Atlanta "desperately want a QB"? That team has so many other holes that would make even less sense than the Cowboys taking Chase with Amari, Gallup, and Lamb still on board.
Matt Ryan is 36 years old next year. I have,Justin Fields because he is from Georgia

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Ain't no way Jags are trading out of #2, they will take Justin Fields out of Ohio St., Bengals will take their guy at OT and then Dallas will probably trade with Atlanta who desperate wants a QB or Washington but whoever they trade with will give up two first and a second for that right. Dallas taking a C is beyond stupid, they will take a CB then wouldn't surprise me to see them trade back into the first and grab a DL or OT.

:huh: both teams have starting QBs with huge contracts. In fact, there's a better chance of the Lions and/or Bears moving up IMO.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Matt Ryan is 36 years old next year. I have,Justin Fields because he is from Georgia

I think Atlanta might be buyers in the QB market/Draft, but I don't think they're going to mortgage future drafts for it at this point. They have too many other glaring holes.

timb2

Reaction score
I think Atlanta might be buyers in the QB market/Draft, but I don't think they're going to mortgage future drafts for it at this point. They have too many other glaring holes.
Atlanta is kind of a weird team