Timb2's NFL Prospects Thoughts & New Mock Draft 1-27-23

Creeper

Reaction score
I can see a lot of these picks changing by the time the draft rolls around.

Mazi Smith will move up, possibly into the 1st round. Bryan Bresee is going to fall into the 2nd. Jalen Carter will go before Tuli Tuipulotu. I think Tuipulotu has a lot of upside, but I think he will go in round 2. He reminds me a little of Ndomukong Suh, just not there yet.

If by chance Mazi Smith drops to within 5 or 6 picks of Dallas in the 2nd round, I will be pissed if they do not try to trade up to take him. He has size, strength, athletic ability, and quickness to be a really good NT. Put him alongside Hankins and the middle of the DL will be rock solid. And clearly he is a bright kid, with proper self-motivation. I know he has a gun rap but I do not see that as a big thing going forward.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
I can see a lot of these picks changing by the time the draft rolls around.

Mazi Smith will move up, possibly into the 1st round. Bryan Bresee is going to fall into the 2nd. Jalen Carter will go before Tuli Tuipulotu. I think Tuipulotu has a lot of upside, but I think he will go in round 2. He reminds me a little of Ndomukong Suh, just not there yet.

If by chance Mazi Smith drops to within 5 or 6 picks of Dallas in the 2nd round, I will be pissed if they do not try to trade up to take him. He has size, strength, athletic ability, and quickness to be a really good NT. Put him alongside Hankins and the middle of the DL will be rock solid. And clearly he is a bright kid, with proper self-motivation. I know he has a gun rap but I do not see that as a big thing going forward.
Please stop. Mazi Smith is not a 1st rounder bruv.