Time for another poll from the guy who can't do polls

sonnyboy

Benched
Reaction score
Are we leaving Fed Ex field Sunday Night:

1) Winners
2) Losers

No need to predict a score. But feel free. I'm more interested in how you see the teams matching up, how the game plays out and most importantly how confident you are in your prediction

I go first.

I predict we win this game.
Nothing in life is guaranteed, yet I'm 100% confident we will win and here's why.
We are the better team and are certainly motivated. I believe the team will have an appropriate amount of humility and healthy respect for this weeks opponent since they beat us.
However the film study and game prep, will cleary demonstrate to our players that we are the better team and should be confident.

Plenty of reasons to feel good about this game, and here's two more.

This team will be playing without shackles for the first time in a month. The players and coaches will be chomping at the bit. We can and will play more aggressive on both sides of the ball and it will show.

Extra prep time for a critical game. History has clearly demonstrated that extra prep time favors the better team. Go back and look at Superbowl and College Bowl history. With extra prep time your much more likely to get a blow-out than an upset.

dougonthebench

Cowboys Forever
Reaction score
We NEED this win.If there's any hope of making the playoffs,this is a MUST WIN GAME.

I have a feeling we'll play well come Sunday Night.

Kaika

Have a Good Day Pilgrims
Reaction score
I'm so excited about seeing T.O. and R.W. on the corners and MBII and F.Jones in the backfield.

Our important pieces are in place and I think we'll do OK if the pawns up front do their job.

And if Newman is back, well, it can't better than that ,@ least this year.:star:

I think we win this one.:starspin

sonnyboy

Benched
Reaction score
OMG, 7-0!

Where are all the fire Wades fat *** cause the team's soft, lacks heart and can't tackle guys?

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
sonnyboy;2412030 said:
OMG, 7-0!

Where are all the fire Wades fat *** cause the team's soft, lacks heart and can't tackle guys?

who doesn't want wade fired because we think we can win?

sonnyboy

Benched
Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2412034 said:
who doesn't want wade fired because we think we can win?

Not sure I understand your question.
I was referring to those who shall not be named who think we will never win again.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
sonnyboy;2412045 said:
Not sure I understand your question.
I was referring to those who shall not be named who think we will never win again.

Oh I got you.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
we better win this damn game....or our season is finished....plain and simple.

way too many nfc teams have good records. we are likely playing for a wildcard.

i really don't think the giants are going to all of sudden start losing so our division is probably not within reach.

i think we are going to kick their *** in texas stadium though.

we will win that game no matter what.

Carl23

Reaction score
I expect that the timing between Romo and the guys will be off. I think that we'll keep it really close and find some way to screw it up in the end.

sorry guys.

Everlastingxxx

All Star
Reaction score
Lose. Like you hear them say all the time, this is a show-me league. I have to see something other than a soft, spineless, heartless team to believe anything will change. And i have zero faith in the coaching staff.