Time is up BILL PARCELLS !!!

cowboys19

Reaction score
we let the game slip away because of lack of execution, plays were there to be made we just didnt execute.

the play calling was good enough for us to win.

dannywhites

Reaction score
Man,i stated MY opinion,which i'll stand by,and i get ripped to .
Well i'm sorry i refuse to look at this with blinders,it is what it is.
SEATTLE , WASHINGTON,DENVER last year,was earily similar to yesterday,and that falls on the headcoach.
Sorry i posted ,trust me it won't happen again.

chinch

No Quarter
Reaction score
dannywhites said:
Man,i stated MY opinion,which i'll stand by,and i get ripped to .
Well i'm sorry i refuse to look at this with blinders,it is what it is.
SEATTLE , WASHINGTON,DENVER last year,was earily similar to yesterday,and that falls on the headcoach.
Sorry i posted ,trust me it won't happen again.
thanks & kindly keep your word :)

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
watch after we beat the skins next week he will be saying parcells is the greatest coach of all time. dude IT WAS 1 GAME!!!!!

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You can say the same thing for Tom Landry...he never won anything without Dan Reeves..as a player or a coach :p:

Get the Point ?????

CaptainAmerica

Reaction score
I'll give you a stat. Go look up Belichik's Head Coaching record PRE-BRADY.

Ok, I'll save you the time...He was 41-57. He was 5-11 in 2000 and 0-2 in 2001 before Brady took over. Care to guess who his starting QB was during that run?

Am I defending Parcells? Not really because he bears the responsibility of getting us a good young QB. But head coaching is somewhat overrated.

This league comes down to the QBs.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
CaptainAmerica said:
I'll give you a stat. Go look up Belichik's Head Coaching record PRE-BRADY.

Ok, I'll save you the time...He was 41-57. He was 5-11 in 2000 and 0-2 in 2001 before Brady took over. Care to guess who his starting QB was during that run?

Am I defending Parcells? Not really because he bears the responsibility of getting us a good young QB. But head coaching is somewhat overrated.

This league comes down to the QBs.

Mumbles was also a major failure in Cleveland.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
xDEVILx.jpg

neosapien23

Reaction score
Billichick is no better than Parcells. He just got lucky that a franchise QB fell in his lap. If the Patriots didn't have Brady, they would not have won those superbowls. I am so tired of Billichick thinking he is the greatest thing since sliced bread.

renny

Reaction score
Parcells is a great coach, my point is on first down every team Dallas plays
know we are going to run on first down. This is frustrating to see the running
game get stuffed at the line of scrimmage. Dallas doesn't have a dominate
O-line to just run 85 to 90% of the time on first down, this is way to conservative for the weapons on offense.

dannywhites

Reaction score
You know what ,i will post again,because of 2 posts i just read.
Thank-you to MR's captainamerica & neosapien23 on the 2 previous for putting it all in perspective.
Captainamerica said Bellicheck had a terrible 41-57 record before TOM BRADY took over,and neosapien23 said Belicheck got lucky when a franchise QB (brady) FELL INTO HIS LAP.
Well if that is the case,would it not be fair to say Belicheck was SMART ENOUGH to keep BRADY as his starter,even though Brady had not proven a thing yet, and SMART ENOUGH to get rid of the guy (DREW BLEDSOE) he knew was not good enough to get his team to the BIG GAME ?
Belicheck gets no credit for that ?