Time to accept it

SaltyNovice

CowboysRangers
Reaction score
Dallas can't or won't make adjustments. I finally made my adjustment. I went to bed at 9:00. I'm in control of my emotions. And I decided not to let the Cowboys ruin my day. I slept very well and looked at the score this morning. Sure glade I didn't stay up to wrestle with that game... Good luck Cowboys - I've been a fan since 1966. But I won't invest my emotions in you any longer. I can't support total incompetency over 20 plus years any more. I'm still a fan and will remember what the Dallas Cowboys ounce stood for. But MY Cowboys don't exist anymore. Really Really Sad. :(:(:(:(

Creeper

Reaction score
I try not to overreact to games like last night's but it is hard to understand how a team that went into this week so angry could play like they played last night. This team is soft. As soon as they face a team that is physical, like Chicago, the fold.

If there is one thing to demonstrate what I am talking about, its the tackling of the Bear secondary. Look at how they tackle compared to the Cowboys. The Bears hit hard, make sure tackles. DBs don't allow much run after the catch. The first 3 guys don't miss. They tackle low and with certainty. The Cowboys, on the other hand, tackle with their arms wrapped around the shoulders of the ball carrier who often shakes them off and gets an extra 5 to 10 yards. If I was a defensive coordinator, I would be embarrassed by the way my team tackles. But this has been a recurring problem for Dallas for years. Remember that "hail mary" underneath the KC ran against us a few years back? 8 DBs could not tackle one guy before he reached the end zone.

Sully

Reaction score
.....we're simply a well funded clown show, from top to bottom. Blow it all up, we are dysfunction.

THis franchise has been blown up several times since 1995. What will change if it is blown up again? Capo, Gailey, Phillips and now Garrett. The only constant is ........................ The ego driven owner and Dallas fans who take what he is selling

Hadenough

Reaction score
THis franchise has been blown up several times since 1995. What will change if it is blown up again? Capo, Gailey, Phillips and now Garrett. The only constant is ........................ The ego driven owner and Dallas fans who take what he is selling
The hope is finally sucked completely out of everyone including the players. The team needs an over haul and they can start by getting a head coach in here that can change the culture.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
No overhaul will matter cause the infection is Jerruh. We are not a football team. This year has proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that we are in the entertainment buisness.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
Just get a new staff in here. Have a lot of FA’s so lots of them will be gone anyways. A new staff with a Good draft can do wonders.

Clean house, get a new coaching staff and let them evaluate what FAs we need to retain. Pretty much anyone on defense can go except for Lewis. On offense if Cooper wants out let him leave. He's a good WR but way too hurt and isn't worthy of top 10 money in my opinion. The incoming coach can also decide what he wants to do with Dak.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The last time I turned a game off had to be in the Campo years...until last night. I turned it off after Chicago extended to a 24-7 lead. This team is terrible.
Same here. Turned it off about 2 minutes into the third quarter. Then turned it on right before the 4th. Then I found out how fragile my TV was.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Just get a new staff in here. Have a lot of FA’s so lots of them will be gone anyways. A new staff with a Good draft can do wonders.
isn't that what we said before and the time before that and the time before that? this is what Jones does....sell hope, dreams to fans....then he proceeds to screw it up, point fingers, change coaches, sign FAs to create hope...

I can predict the results of this team 3, 4 years from now.....I don't need a crystal ball